Thread: pauls meat market

pauls meat market

just got back from buying some beer and had a short chat with a gentleman outside (in the rain) about open carrying. totally unprepared but i had some ordinances printed out and i gave him a few. since it was raining some ink ran of course.

i told him to visit opencarry.org so maybe we can add another to the group!

by the way...where has doc been hiding? he has vanished into the night. or the day. depends what time it is i guess.

He has been posting on facebook now and again... riding!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar

The Phantom knows,

I am here. Just not organizing any OC events at this time. The forum has been been a little negative so I have not been posting much.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by sohighlyunlikely View Post
    I am here. Just not organizing any OC events at this time. The forum has been been a little negative so I have not been posting much.

Doc
    It's been interesting following discussions, we sure could use soem good news and more OCers in the STL area.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!

hes aliiiiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

And he walks ( or rides) among us!

Hello all new hear great group of people by the way where can I find a list of OC friendly cities for the state of Missouri

Thanks in advance...........Pat

Hey Pat, there's a list floating around here. I'll try to bump that thread for you.

Anytime you wanna check an ordinance, just type Saint Charles, MO ordinances. Then you just click away.

Thanks for reply
    Last edited by PHB; 05-05-2011 at 05:43 PM.