• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO market place?

jeeper1

Much as I would like one, I seriously doubt we'll ever have one.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
If you could establish one, how would you do it? What kind of stuff would you want to have available for sale?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Why are you even bringing it up?

This is not a democracy. It's someone's private club and you were invited to join and be a member as long as you agreed to the rules. One of the rules is no selling of stuff here.

There are plenty of places where you can go to sell/swap stuff.

stay safe.

zack991

This is not a democracy. It's someone's private club and you were invited to join and be a member as long as you agreed to the rules. One of the rules is no selling of stuff here.

There are plenty of places where you can go to sell/swap stuff.[b/]

stay safe.

THIS.
I know of 4 websites that do exactly this.

Last edited:

pullnshoot25

There are plenty of places where you can go to sell/swap stuff.

stay safe.

Why not?

I can at least gauge interest if I want so if I ask there isn't the "not enough interest" runaround.

Just because it is a rule now doesn't mean that it can't be changed later.

There may be other places, but maybe having another *option* would be nice.

Lets all take a step back, pop a Zoloft and chillax.