• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Book MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY on sale

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
KID'S BOOK
My Parents Open Carry at www.myparentsopencarry.com

WE LOVE MOMS!

So….For the month of May we are having a SALE.
SAVE over 33% on the cover price ($14.95).
Now only $9.95 +SH

It will be hard to find a better price on such a unique kid’s book.

Home School Teachers:
This book is an excellent text to use as a starting point on the discussion of the 2nd Amendment.
"Outstanding, outstanding…every person should buy 5 copies of this book. Very well done...I believe long overdue." James Towle, Host--American Trigger Sports Network.
"I love it...boy does this fill a vacuum!" Alan Korwin,gunlaws.com

“Love the book.” Mark Walters, Host-- Armed American Radio

"Wow we have two geniuses..." "The book by Jeffs and Nephew makes me proud…" "a wholesome children's book on the joys of having parents carrying guns openly." J. Hood

Last edited:

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Hear my interview with Doug Giles on Clash Radio! http://www.clashradio.com/audio.htmlSelect the 5/11/11 show and go to about 17.5 minutes in. I am scheduled to be on his show again on Monday (516/11) at 11:20 am EST. We discuss the book and open carry in general.

Remember this month the book My Parents Open Carry is on sale at 33% off of the cover price.
www.myparentsopencarry.com

Last edited: