Thread: Traveling

Traveling

Hey guys- I'm driving through from FL on i77- any towns I shouldn't stop in while OCing?

Thanks!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

There is only one that I know of and that is Cary, NC. It's up near Raleigh. Not even sure 77 passes by it. I think there are some local ordinances about Chapel Hill or somewhere around there. I don't live in that area so I do keep up with it. I'm sure someone from that area will be along soon to expand on it.
    Walk softly and carry a large caliber.

Regular Member Large Caliber Kick's Avatar
    Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
    Nothing to worry about in the 77 corridor. Carry is halfway across the state near Raleigh. Drive safely.

Quote Originally Posted by Large Caliber Kick View Post
    Nothing to worry about in the 77 corridor. Carry is halfway across the state near Raleigh. Drive safely.

Thanks bud. About to hit it now. Still in SC.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.