Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: And Now the WILLOW SURPRISE this year!!!!

And Now the WILLOW SURPRISE this year!!!!

As some of you may know I have been recently blessed financially in huge way and have much more flexibility regarding our events and BB-Q's.So many of you have stood by me through many hard times and have been better friends than I have had all my life.Put up with driving me to hospitals and making sure I get to appts.etcYou guys pulled off probably the best 2A rally this country has seen to date on the state level.

So in light of that there will as usual be the great food and company.There will be the 2011 Open Carry awrds .The prizes are going to be super this year culminating in the ,

I had to put up with Jim Beal and his stupid hair grand prize,a new AR-15 or Mini-14 tactical.
    Just a way of saying thanks guys.I sure appreciate all of you.You to Green!

Wowzers, those are some major prizes. I just wish I could help the OC community more but most everyone here in Kitsap are already cool with it and so it's no big deal to OC here. I'm happy to help out where I can, especially for someone with nicer hair than me. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DEROS72 View Post
    the ,

I had to put up with Jim Beal and his stupid hair grand prize
    But what about the suspenders?
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

I'm confused, did you copy and paste this from someone else or are you just speaking in third person?

I can't wait til the willow meet this year though. There will still be no pistol in holster...and I'll leave the AR at home, just for you Jim.

Been harassed by the police? Yelled at by the anti-gun neighbors? Mother doesn't approve?

Then this is the place for you! Click here to get back at them!

Your Ok Green. I will announce the date later.For now I'm going to look forward to our camp trip and take a minute to regroup. Remember guys it's about protecting the Constitution and our gun rights i general.Everyone has contributed here and it's appreciated.

PSSST. Can I pass out the tickets for the gun ?

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    Will you give me one after my fopah a year ago?
    Of course.

If Squeak wins however it will come with tar and feathers.

And By the way Bin Laden is Dead.Killed by special forces in Pakistan.(Fox News)Latest.We have his body.

Quote Originally Posted by DEROS72 View Post
    Of course.

If Squeak wins however it will come with tar and feathers.

And By the way Bin Laden is Dead.Killed by special forces in Pakistan.(Fox News)Latest.We have his body.
    Squeak no!! Who won last year? Who passed out the tickets? I'm just jealous.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Us View Post
    Squeak no!! Who won last year? Who passed out the tickets? I'm just jealous.

Actually, *I* was the main one passing out tickets last year. This year Squeak's gonna' return the favor!

He owes me!
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Whew Deros with prizes as that I may have to cross the cascades to show up.
    • Being prepared is to prepare, this is our responsibility.
    • I am not your Mommy or Daddy and do not sugar coat it but I will tell you simply as how I see it, it is up to you on how you will or will not use it.
    • IANAL, all information I present is for your review, do your own homework.

well,,,

Quote Originally Posted by GreenIsFaster View Post
    I'm confused, did you copy and paste this from someone else or are you just speaking in third person?

I can't wait til the willow meet this year though. There will still be no pistol in holster...and I'll leave the AR at home, just for you Jim.
    then their is that pesky, 4th and 5th amendment thing,,,,
    a guy I know,,, cant tell if he is 16 or 60.

no ID, stand on your rights,
    got some permission from the place,
    you are good to go...
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    Whew Deros with prizes as that I may have to cross the cascades to show up.
    Dave, It would be more appreciated if you were to "show up" in support of our western meetings and OC than for the chance at winning a prize.

Ok, I'm still a newbie on this forum, what's this willow thing? Btw, great rally on Saturday, I wish I could of stayed longer but my 4 month old was have in diper problems if you know what I mean. See everyone at the next meet!

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Dr View Post
    Dave, It would be more appreciated if you were to "show up" in support of our western meetings and OC than for the chance at winning a prize.
    I would not expect anything less from someone as you in an attempt to challenge someones character.
    • I am not your Mommy or Daddy and do not sugar coat it but I will tell you simply as how I see it, it is up to you on how you will or will not use it.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsmith1521 View Post
    Ok, I'm still a newbie on this forum, what's this willow thing? Btw, great rally on Saturday, I wish I could of stayed longer but my 4 month old was have in diper problems if you know what I mean. See everyone at the next meet!
    We hold a rally every year at the apartment complex where Deros and I live, usually in late July. Last year I think we had about 80 people show up.

ETA: The name of the complex is Willow Lake Apartments.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Dr View Post
    Well said Dr.
    Its pretty sad when someone needs the possability of a payoff to support his/her rights. I believe that Jim is planning on publicly saying thank you in a big way to someone that went way out of his/her way to help Jim out on many occasions. BigDave I believe that leaves you out of the running for big prize/thankyou.

BigDave you are a smart guy but becuse of your inability to play well with others your smarts are pretty much wasted and that is a shame. I mostly simply ignore you but I felt your responce to Trigger DR warrented a responce. I never see you at any events East side or West side. Do you ever contribute finacialy even $5 would be a big help. Do you know that Deros, M1, Fetch, Dwordinger and several others regularly pay for ralleys, picnics, etc out of their own pockets.

Show up to something, anything it may help you understand the rest of us and us to understand you.

Now I will go back to simply ignoring you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman View Post
    We hold a rally every year at the apartment complex where Deros and I live, usually in late July. Last year I think we had about 80 people show up.

ETA: The name of the complex is Willow Lake Apartments.
    Thanks for the heads up! That sounds sweet, but I think this time I'm going to leave the kids at home.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up! That sounds sweet, but I think this time I'm going to leave the kids at home.

Don't do that we had many children there last year it is a family event. There is even a swimming pool if your kids like to swim.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Orphan if ignorance was bliss you are one happy puppy!

Lets see, door prizes are often offered because of why, to increase attendance and with the two who have spoken up are not even in the planning of such but want to spew your garbage.

So I guess you will be at the door to determine who and who is not eligible to enter the drawing to what extent, hmm to tall, short, fat, thin, do not know them, never seen them before .... get over yourself.
    Last edited by BigDave; 05-02-2011 at 02:37 PM.

Deros and those who are setting this up, bravo and I hope you have a great turn out and time as in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Don't do that we had many children there last year it is a family event. There is even a swimming pool if your kids like to swim.
    That sounds like a plan!

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    That sounds like a plan!
    Awesome look forward to seeing you and yours there.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Big Dave I am one happy puppy, LOL. What happened to you to make you so angry?

BigDave your middle paragraph does not make sense what 2 and what are they doing is it my garbage or the 2s garbage? Please clear this up, I am dying to know what you really were trying to say. How would you know if I am helping to plan Willow Lake or not how would you know what anyone was doing you never attend anything, I doubt if you even OC, I will give you this you are a great keyboard OCer.

Get out from behind your keyboard and do something real.

Deros is putting on the Willow Lake event and he will be the one to say who comes and who does not, not you or me.
    Last edited by Jeff Hayes; 05-02-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Wtf

BigDave has been HUGE in helping me get codes changed in Bonney Lake and working with Lakewood, Puyallup, and the help in Federal Way as he was the first to contact me about it. I kinda dropped the ball ...

But Dave contacted people over here on numerous occasions to help. Dave has changed codes over there (yakima Area and surrounding) and gotten people to understand 9.41.290 is the law. He might not show to a meet, but he's active. I've gotten written letter (rough drafts?) to write my responses on. Without BigDave's help, I personally wouldn't have had a chance to get anything right here. It also took another member on this forum to tell me to realize it. I approached BigDave in PM and we've chatted a few times since. He has strong views, and most make perfect sense.

Why stick a stick in a dog cage knowing it'll bark, and then yell at it for barking?

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    BigDave has been HUGE in helping me get codes changed in Bonney Lake and working with Lakewood, Puyallup, and the help in Federal Way as he was the first to contact me about it. I kinda dropped the ball ...

But Dave contacted people over here on numerous occasions to help. Dave has changed codes over there (yakima Area and surrounding) and gotten people to understand 9.41.290 is the law. He might not show to a meet, but he's active. I've gotten written letter (rough drafts?) to write my responses on. Without BigDave's help, I personally wouldn't have had a chance to get anything right here. It also took another member on this forum to tell me to realize it. I approached BigDave in PM and we've chatted a few times since. He has strong views, and most make perfect sense.

Why stick a stick in a dog cage knowing it'll bark, and then yell at it for barking?
    You know what Goose you are correct its not worth the bother.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast