• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

And Now the WILLOW SURPRISE this year!!!!

Jeff Hayes

Big Dave I am one happy puppy, LOL. What happened to you to make you so angry?

BigDave your middle paragraph does not make sense what 2 and what are they doing is it my garbage or the 2s garbage? Please clear this up, I am dying to know what you really were trying to say. How would you know if I am helping to plan Willow Lake or not how would you know what anyone was doing you never attend anything, I doubt if you even OC, I will give you this you are a great keyboard OCer.

Get out from behind your keyboard and do something real.

Deros is putting on the Willow Lake event and he will be the one to say who comes and who does not, not you or me.

Last edited:

Deleted_User

Wtf

BigDave has been HUGE in helping me get codes changed in Bonney Lake and working with Lakewood, Puyallup, and the help in Federal Way as he was the first to contact me about it. I kinda dropped the ball ...

But Dave contacted people over here on numerous occasions to help. Dave has changed codes over there (yakima Area and surrounding) and gotten people to understand 9.41.290 is the law. He might not show to a meet, but he's active. I've gotten written letter (rough drafts?) to write my responses on. Without BigDave's help, I personally wouldn't have had a chance to get anything right here. It also took another member on this forum to tell me to realize it. I approached BigDave in PM and we've chatted a few times since. He has strong views, and most make perfect sense.

Why stick a stick in a dog cage knowing it'll bark, and then yell at it for barking?

Jeff Hayes

BigDave has been HUGE in helping me get codes changed in Bonney Lake and working with Lakewood, Puyallup, and the help in Federal Way as he was the first to contact me about it. I kinda dropped the ball ...

But Dave contacted people over here on numerous occasions to help. Dave has changed codes over there (yakima Area and surrounding) and gotten people to understand 9.41.290 is the law. He might not show to a meet, but he's active. I've gotten written letter (rough drafts?) to write my responses on. Without BigDave's help, I personally wouldn't have had a chance to get anything right here. It also took another member on this forum to tell me to realize it. I approached BigDave in PM and we've chatted a few times since. He has strong views, and most make perfect sense.

Why stick a stick in a dog cage knowing it'll bark, and then yell at it for barking?

You know what Goose you are correct its not worth the bother.

sudden valley gunner

You are right he does and if you look above Orphan commented on he is smart. Yet he is the only guy on this forum I have on ignore. His hubris and his willingness to infringe on others liberty for what he feels is right is disturbing to me. He also can't argue/debate civilly without resorting to ad hominem attacks, simply because in his mind anybody who doesn't see things the way he does is not up to par to his mental abilities......:rolleyes:

Orphan: He doesn't OC. And seems to feel strongly that only "trained" people should carry.

Deleted_User

You are right he does and if you look above Orphan commented on he is smart. Yet he is the only guy on this forum I have on ignore. His hubris and his willingness to infringe on others liberty for what he feels is right is disturbing to me. He also can't argue/debate civilly without resorting to ad hominem attacks, simply because in his mind anybody who doesn't see things the way he does is not up to par to his mental abilities......:rolleyes:

Orphan: He doesn't OC. And seems to feel strongly that only "trained" people should carry.

I won't debate that. I know the BigDave I know. He can handle himself out here. My comment was simply to the comments (like the ones I used to make) about showing up and doing something. He has done a lot and is to be commended for those efforts. That is all I have to say on this matter.

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
Goose thanks for standing up but there are those that will not take anything into account except what they only believe in.
Still today I have not infringed upon anyone's rights but have fought for them even though SVG suggest otherwise.
It is easy to take things out of context and twist and SVG I know a lot more about you then you would want most to know but I have yet to divulge any of it.

I do however support gun rights of all who have not lost their right to do so and even recommended to those who have where to go to get them reinstated.
I am against radical views along with promoting being prepared to defend yourself and family by seeking out professional training as there are so many who feel since their friend, father, uncle or grandfather did this and that, and they are kidding themselves thinking they will have it by osmosis.

The comment I made about coming over do to the door prize was in jest and yet of course those seeking conflict jump like a rabid dog and then the school kids jump in.

Makes one want to say Grow the Blank Up! And SVG if I am on your ignore list then stop responding and keep it that way.
I find it funny how those will many skeletons in their closets jump on others so quickly.

So if you do not want me to win one of those prizes, everyone needs to show up to increase the odds :lol::banana::banana:

Deleted_User

Goose thanks for standing up but there are those that will not take anything into account except what they only believe in.
Still today I have not infringed upon anyone's rights but have fought for them even though SVG suggest otherwise.
It is easy to take things out of context and twist and SVG I know a lot more about you then you would want most to know but I have yet to divulge any of it.

I do however support gun rights of all who have not lost their right to do so and even recommended to those who have where to go to get them reinstated.
I am against radical views along with promoting being prepared to defend yourself and family by seeking out professional training as there are so many who feel since their friend, father, uncle or grandfather did this and that, and they are kidding themselves thinking they will have it by osmosis.

The comment I made about coming over do to the door prize was in jest and yet of course those seeking conflict jump like a rabid dog and then the school kids jump in.

Makes one want to say Grow the Blank Up! And SVG if I am on your ignore list then stop responding and keep it that way.
I find it funny how those will many skeletons in their closets jump on others so quickly.

So if you do not want me to win one of those prizes, everyone needs to show up to increase the odds :lol::banana::banana:

I'm going to drop fake snow on the passes so you can't win the gun. I'm also going to cover the Narrows Bridge so Squeak can't either :)

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
I'm going to drop fake snow on the passes so you can't win the gun. I'm also going to cover the Narrows Bridge so Squeak can't either :)

Guess I will have to go down to the Columbia River then across to Portland and then up I-5 or Up through Wenatchee and across to I-5 and down or even over White Pass or during this time of year in the back door over Chinook Pass.

Hmmm better have a lot of fake snow to go around! :lol:

Trigger Dr

BigDave wrote :
Makes one want to say Grow the Blank Up!

Dave, the comment I made was in jest as well. you might want to follow your own advice and "Grow the Blank Up"
For one so willing to offer help, give advice, write letters, etc. You follow right along in the same vein with unwarranted criticism of those that do not share your views of the world in general. You remind me a great deal of my Grandfather, I truly feel sorry for you.

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
Dave, It would be more appreciated if you were to "show up" in support of our western meetings and OC than for the chance at winning a prize.

BigDave wrote :
Makes one want to say Grow the Blank Up!

Dave, the comment I made was in jest as well. you might want to follow your own advice and "Grow the Blank Up"

Trigger what a crock, there was no jesting in it, just bs and wanting to stir the pot, well is the pot stirred to your liking?

Maybe Grandpa should have taken you out back of the wood shed a few more times! LOL

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Trigger what a crock, there was no jesting in it, just bs and wanting to stir the pot, well is the pot stirred to your liking?

Maybe Grandpa should have taken you out back of the wood shed a few more times! LOL

I'm really glad you tacked that LOL on the end or this might be seen as another personal attack. That LOL, though; that changes everything!

.45ACPaddy

Oh Lord, can't people just drop it already?

Honestly, I personally do not like the guy nor do I get along with him, but it doesn't change the fact that he's done useful behind the scenes work. Some people just don't get along. That's just the way things are. So let's quit having a whizzing contest and get some work done.

Last edited:

Squeak

I enjoyed the WL Event. Good time, good food, and, did you know that I won a gun? Orphan is 1 up on me as he has won 2. So, look out!:banana:

Gray Peterson

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Knock it off, folks. Don't make me bring the sand pail out....

That being said, I'm wanting to add an ar to my very small collection. Looking forward to attending.

Trigger Dr

Jim,
I will bring the portable grill again, along with a NEW reciepe,resipy, receipie, aw heck, a new mixture of Salsa as well as the old one. How about 5-6 pints of each?

Last year, I provided the roll of tickets for the drawing, and did not take one for myself. This year, the same roll will be provided, but I will keep the duplicate and place them in the drawing box myself. (only way to assure my winning the prize. I already have my name on the back.
If my plan comes together, there will be a special donation for the prize list, to be disclosed later.