Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bin laden whacked!!!!!

Bin laden whacked!!!!!

Just coming in on the news now, UBL is dead!!!!!!!
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Regular Member carry for myself's Avatar
    can you cite the article? im trying to look this up everywhere but its nowhere to be seen

Coming live as I hear it on the news. Got nailed by a bomb last week and they have the body and were awaiting DNA results.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Anyone else remember all the other time he has been killed ?

Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Sounds like more lies coming our way so that they can stay and play over there

Formerly Kwajalein atoll, and Iraq. Now Zuni Va
    Watching it on fox news right now via AFN. they just put us on BRAVO,expecting Charlie by end of day. Seems to be real deal.

God Bless America. Its about time this piece of sh*t is dead. I would prefer to see the POS's body though. I would love to have seen the look on Bin Laden's face right before he is sent off to meet his so-called 'maker'. Hopefully all is well with the guys that put the POS down.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 05-01-2011 at 11:34 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Banned
    Good on the intelligence operatives who located him in Pakistan, and good on the counter-terrorism that conducted the operation.

From the get, we had to know that the only way we'd get him was with a small, targeted operation. As I have been saying for ten years, you can't kill a fly with a tank--unless you are unbelievably lucky. We used a well-directed fly-swatter and got the fly.

Activist Member
    I would have to see his body to believe it. This sounds like a scam by the Obama admin. To get his ratings up cause he knows he is screwed If he doesnt do something. interested to see how this plays out over the next few days.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    I would have to see his body to believe it. This sounds like a scam by the Obama admin. To get his ratings up cause he knows he is screwed If he doesnt do something. interested to see how this plays out over the next few days.
    Really? The president is telling the entire world that bin Laden was shot in the head by a counter-terrorism unit and that we have the body, and he is lying? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Really? The president is telling the entire world that bin Laden was shot in the head by a counter-terrorism unit and that we have the body, and he is lying? Really?
    He has told bigger lies than this.

Now i wonder about Roswell New Mexico are there really aliens?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckinchico View Post
    He has told bigger lies than this.

Now i wonder about Roswell New Mexico are there really aliens?

Some people are so desperate to have the world fit their preconceived view that they are willing to tell themselves anything. I can't respect that one whit. Moving on.

very nice! I cant wait to hear the story behind this.

After 9+ years of a sick and dying terrorist with primitive technology and limited funding successfully evading the most powerful nation in the world, we're now slapping ourselves on the back for finally killing him? When he's nothing more than a figurehead? When he's more valuable to terrorist causes as the martyr he now is than he was as a cripple on dialysis in hiding? When Pakistan almost certainly has known where he's been all along, and most likely finally sold him out for some new aid package, because the value in hiding him was nearly zero?

Let's tone down the cheering and self-congratulations, America. Great, he's dead. That may or may not be a good thing. It's hardly something to brag about. When we stop annihilating Liberty in pursuit of a "War on Terror" that can't possibly be "won", then we can cheer. But not too much, because you don't get much praise for stopping a bad habit.

Finally the fruits of our labors in war torn bumfuckaganastan have come to pass. Will it take another attack on America to realize that it's not just one person masterminding the campaign against our country, but an extremist Muslim lifestyle that's actually the problem?? Killing a person resolves nothing; changing foreign policy fixes everything - fix foreign policy instead of acting like the world's bully.

Desperate? no Ive just heard this story before, yet they dismissed it saying that it was only a double or a look alike of him. Even other countries are going to say that this is just propaganda

Banned
    Hang on to your hats and watch your backs. I expect a reprisal.

FYI, the photo that is circulating, and that has been broadcast on Pakistani TV is fake, It was originally published here in 2010:

http://windowintopalestine.blogspot....cepts-bin.html

I'll believe it when I see the death certificate...

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markand View Post
    I'll believe it when I see the death certificate...
    Long form.

Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    Oloveme could crap out enough gold to pay off the national deficit and it still would'nt help his ratings.
    "You can teach 'em, but you cant learn 'em."

you obviously have not seen the sheep on the White Houses FB page. We love Obama he finally got one thing right in a sea of wrong Obama 2012 ..... Dear lord one thing that (probably didnt) happen and you forget all the other horsey turds . SHEEP NEED SHEARING BAHHHH BAHHH BAHHH

National Holiday?

Nope. it's confirmed. Remains in posession, and transported back here to the States.
    Part of the delay in announcing this was due to DNA testing 19 ways to Sunday and back-just to be absolutely sure. Above and beyond just basic OPSEC reasons.

Long overdue, and may the Paki's pay one hell of a price for having known and concealed this location from us for years. -Personally, I say let India run rampant on Pakistan,but that'll never happen.

May the form a pig-pen at ground zero, and slowly feed him one peice at a time to the hogs. I could but wish. No better fate for the scum who ordered the killing of so many of my former neighbors, co-workers,and friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG3RfAROVrk

A resounding Hooah to all the units involved-especially a heart-felt HOOOAH to my former brothers at ISA/Centra Spike !

Last edited by j4l; 05-02-2011 at 08:30 AM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast