• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bin laden whacked!!!!!

Beretta92FSLady

God Bless America. Its about time this piece of sh*t is dead. I would prefer to see the POS's body though. I would love to have seen the look on Bin Laden's face right before he is sent off to meet his so-called 'maker'. Hopefully all is well with the guys that put the POS down.

Last edited:

eye95

Good on the intelligence operatives who located him in Pakistan, and good on the counter-terrorism that conducted the operation.

From the get, we had to know that the only way we'd get him was with a small, targeted operation. As I have been saying for ten years, you can't kill a fly with a tank--unless you are unbelievably lucky. We used a well-directed fly-swatter and got the fly.

KYGlockster

Activist Member
I would have to see his body to believe it. This sounds like a scam by the Obama admin. To get his ratings up cause he knows he is screwed If he doesnt do something. interested to see how this plays out over the next few days.

eye95

I would have to see his body to believe it. This sounds like a scam by the Obama admin. To get his ratings up cause he knows he is screwed If he doesnt do something. interested to see how this plays out over the next few days.

Really? The president is telling the entire world that bin Laden was shot in the head by a counter-terrorism unit and that we have the body, and he is lying? Really?

eye95

He has told bigger lies than this.

Now i wonder about Roswell New Mexico are there really aliens?

:rolleyes:

Some people are so desperate to have the world fit their preconceived view that they are willing to tell themselves anything. I can't respect that one whit. Moving on.

()pen(arry

After 9+ years of a sick and dying terrorist with primitive technology and limited funding successfully evading the most powerful nation in the world, we're now slapping ourselves on the back for finally killing him? When he's nothing more than a figurehead? When he's more valuable to terrorist causes as the martyr he now is than he was as a cripple on dialysis in hiding? When Pakistan almost certainly has known where he's been all along, and most likely finally sold him out for some new aid package, because the value in hiding him was nearly zero?

Let's tone down the cheering and self-congratulations, America. Great, he's dead. That may or may not be a good thing. It's hardly something to brag about. When we stop annihilating Liberty in pursuit of a "War on Terror" that can't possibly be "won", then we can cheer. But not too much, because you don't get much praise for stopping a bad habit.

WTFOVER

Finally the fruits of our labors in war torn bumfuckaganastan have come to pass. Will it take another attack on America to realize that it's not just one person masterminding the campaign against our country, but an extremist Muslim lifestyle that's actually the problem?? Killing a person resolves nothing; changing foreign policy fixes everything - fix foreign policy instead of acting like the world's bully.