• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bin laden whacked!!!!!

Huck

I would have to see his body to believe it. This sounds like a scam by the Obama admin. To get his ratings up cause he knows he is screwed If he doesnt do something. interested to see how this plays out over the next few days.

Oloveme could crap out enough gold to pay off the national deficit and it still would'nt help his ratings.

stuckinchico

you obviously have not seen the sheep on the White Houses FB page. We love Obama he finally got one thing right in a sea of wrong Obama 2012 ..... Dear lord one thing that (probably didnt) happen and you forget all the other horsey turds . SHEEP NEED SHEARING BAHHHH BAHHH BAHHH

j4l

Nope. it's confirmed. Remains in posession, and transported back here to the States.
Part of the delay in announcing this was due to DNA testing 19 ways to Sunday and back-just to be absolutely sure. Above and beyond just basic OPSEC reasons.

Long overdue, and may the Paki's pay one hell of a price for having known and concealed this location from us for years. -Personally, I say let India run rampant on Pakistan,but that'll never happen.

May the form a pig-pen at ground zero, and slowly feed him one peice at a time to the hogs. I could but wish. No better fate for the scum who ordered the killing of so many of my former neighbors, co-workers,and friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG3RfAROVrk

A resounding Hooah to all the units involved-especially a heart-felt HOOOAH to my former brothers at ISA/Centra Spike !

549px-ISA_badge.jpg

Last edited:

WARCHILD

Not on the way to the states. Buried at sea! Using the Muslim respect issue of a burial within 24hrs.
IMO he deserved no respect in his burial...ground into hamburger and fed to the hogs maybe but not to pollute the ocean.

I hope they kept pictures...no body...no proof of death.

JMO

j4l

Dont buy into everything you are told in the papers/news media. 90% of the time, after an Op like this, a lot of info is put out to deliberately mis-lead certain portions of the audience. That's not the gov't being sneaky or decietful to you-no matter which administration is behind it. It's SOP. And it's basic OPSEC to conceal a lot of sources/methods.

Also, usually after such Ops, the actual participants are obsfucated, and the credit given to units that may not have been any where near the Op. This is deliberately done as well. Prime example of this is when we hunted down and took out Pablo Escobar. An operation that took years-not as long as Osama,by far, but it took us years to actually nail him down. Once we took him out, we called in some local forces-and they were given the credit for the action in the media-there and abroad.

The true stort/details of what really went down here, and how will be classified for at least 10 years or more. All that needs to be known and appreciated here is that the SOB is dead as a doornail,finally,and that this is confirmed as of this writing.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I wouldn't have even announced which team from what unit made the insertion.

Appreciate the need/desire to go public, but would have protected their identities better.

Thanks guys, you make me proud. Wish I could buy you a beer.

jbone

I hope they kept pictures...no body...no proof of death.

JMO
+1

If no pictures and video are released soon we’ll know that the Obama Campaign is using this for political reasons. Deliberate attempts to fire-up American’s, and then release a single picture just before election time. If OBL is truly shark food.

Alexcabbie

Lefties have been calling into the talk shows all morning basically going, neener neener neener, Obama gets re-elected. (because "he killed" binLaden). In fact Obama's announcement was chock full of "me" "my" and "I".

The fact is that our military and intelligence guys ran down a lead on a courier that was waterboarded out of Khalid Sheikh Mohammad by the CIA under George W Bush. Obama has condemned waterboarding. SO, if this operation were Obama's baby from the git-go, Bin Laden would still be alive.

In other words, the successful elimination of Osama Bin Laden was one of the things he "inherited" from Bush.

Obama is responsible for BinLaden's demise only insofar as he green-lighted it. The true credit goes to the military and intelligence organizations who worked relentlessly - and often in spite of Obama's policies - to bring about the delivery of this murderous maniac into the fires of Hell.

jbone

Book signing on the "O" show

I have my hip waders standing by! I bet there’s a book release crediting him as savior, cover, Obama perched over OBL’s body with a Night Templar Sword, all before any proof (pictures or video emerge). Was a long form done on OBL's death?

armedwalleye

So long as it's true, it couldn't have happened to a nicer, more deserving fellow.

Now if they'd have killed him stripped him, beat him until they were tired and then fed him to the pigs, it would have been a more deserving end, but hey, I'm not complaining.

...So, I guess the only question that remains is "How's that whole "virgin" thing workin' out for ya, hey?"

Beretta92FSLady

Lefties have been calling into the talk shows all morning basically going, neener neener neener, Obama gets re-elected. (because "he killed" binLaden). In fact Obama's announcement was chock full of "me" "my" and "I".

The fact is that our military and intelligence guys ran down a lead on a courier that was waterboarded out of Khalid Sheikh Mohammad by the CIA under George W Bush. Obama has condemned waterboarding. SO, if this operation were Obama's baby from the git-go, Bin Laden would still be alive.

In other words, the successful elimination of Osama Bin Laden was one of the things he "inherited" from Bush.

Obama is responsible for BinLaden's demise only insofar as he green-lighted it. The true credit goes to the military and intelligence organizations who worked relentlessly - and often in spite of Obama's policies - to bring about the delivery of this murderous maniac into the fires of Hell.

So let me get this straight, Obama is to blame for the bad economy, not Bush, even though the economy was collapsing while Bush was in office; Bush gets credit for Bin Laden being taken out, even though Bush is not in office, not Obama?

These two Bin Laden threads are freaking hilarious. Righties are an odd breed of purported 'thinker'. I would recommend some of you properly ventilate the room where you clean your firearms.

Your line of - so-called 'reasoning' - is, hmm, cute.

I almost forgot to ask - are you stating that the military, and intelligence community are not under the control of the President of the United States, and they are two rogue Government entities that 'they' directly refused to follow the policies of the President, and acted on their own, without any direction from the President?

Last edited: