• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!?!?!?

WTFOVER

Finally the fruits of our labors in war torn bumfuckaganastan have come to pass. Will it take another attack on America to realize that it's not just one person masterminding the campaign against our country, but an extremist Muslim lifestyle that's actually the problem?? Killing a person resolves nothing; changing foreign policy fixes everything - fix foreign policy instead of acting like the world's bully.

Sc0tt

its a shame they couldnt have caputred him alive to bring him back and let a group of NYFD firefighters to beat him to death

Sc0tt

wouldnt you love to put that on a job application

US Navy Seal
National Defence Service Metal
Purple heart
Shot Bil Laden in the head (Twice)

aosailor

y'all are forgetting who the president is. there is no way Osama could have been brought to America alive..... Obama would have gave him a full pardon due to his religious freedom... hell Osama had a full and honorable funeral! I would buried his ass in a pool of pigs blood, but thats just me

edrolee

its a shame they couldnt have caputred him alive to bring him back and let a group of NYFD firefighters to beat him to death

IMHO if we could have gotten him alive we should have wrapped him in un-cleaned chitterlings and let him sun bake for about a week

if dead the same thing would have sufficed

(some people keep saying bacon but if you know what chitterlings are then you know why they are better esp if they aren't cleaned first)

yes sir i am an ass

billv

And I hear they buried him at sea.

Should have brought him to the US, propped him up in a chair in a court room, tried him, and if (when) he's found guilty, buried him in a pig sty.

Dreamer

There is simply now way with current technology that they would know until TODAY whether or not the person they have is Bin Laden. DNA profiling and matching takes approximately 96 hours with current technology.

http://www.cellmark.co.uk/faqs/q3.php

Unless the US government has some kind of super-secret instant DNA profiling tech that the rest of the Medical and Forensic world don't know about, they are either lying to us about the kill date, or they are lying about the DNA test.

Either way, this story doesn't pass the sniff test.

And besides, everyone knows that Bin Laden has been dead since about 2003. The hard part about getting a DNA verification on Bin Laden never was going to be about time or tech--it was about finding the body...

Then again, when they get around to killing Anwar Al-Awlaki, they can get his test sample from the glass he used while having lunch meetings in the Pentagon, since he seems to do that pretty often...