Thread: Breaking News: Osama Bin Laden has been killed by US operatives

Campaign Veteran

Breaking News: Osama Bin Laden has been killed by US operatives

President to speak about it shortly...

http://www.drudgereport.com/

http://www.cnn.com/
    Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.

yup its only the 4th time he has been killed maybe it will be another 5 before he is actually dead

Regular Member carry for myself's Avatar
    just saw on CNN! oh heck yes! today is a good day now. i give this .....7 dancing monkeys.! : and a banana

Hilarious. There ain't nothin too cartoonish for the sheep to believe, our rulers evidently think. Overseas Empire and adventurism not too popular? Announce that Emmanuel Goldstein has been killed to keep the slave in line.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Goldstein
    Last edited by 77zach; 05-01-2011 at 11:04 PM.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Ya it sounds like a lie to further justifying staying over there

Quote Originally Posted by stuckinchico View Post
    yup its only the 4th time he has been killed maybe it will be another 5 before he is actually dead
    According to news sources, he's been dead a week. They've been waiting on DNA confirmation. And they got it!

Rich
    MSgt, USAF Ret.
    Executive Director
    Florida Carry, Inc.
    www.floridacarry.org
    Glock 23 RTF2
    Mosin Nagant M91/30 (1942 Izhevsk)

Campaign Veteran
    President currently speaking about it.

When you think about it, the man has probably done more harm to our freedoms here in the US than any other individual.

Oh to edify for clarity I mean Osama not Obama ; )
    Although one could probably argue...

They say it was a headshot, wonder if it was a sniper that got 'em.
    Last edited by FzSBLACKMAGICK; 05-01-2011 at 11:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FzSBLACKMAGICK View Post
    President currently speaking about it.

When you think about it, the man has probably done more harm to our freedoms here in the US than any other individual.

Oh to edify for clarity I mean Osama not Obama ; )
    Although one could probably argue...
    Nope! OBL didn't do squat to our freedoms. All he did was serve as the scapegoat/red herring.

On the other hand, there are several Presidents and several sessions of Congress who have raped and pillaged our freedoms in the name of providing safety/security.

stay safe.

Last edited by seminoles1999; 05-02-2011 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich7553 View Post
    According to news sources, he's been dead a week. They've been waiting on DNA confirmation. And they got it!

I hope it is true, But so many times things change... If he is, Now time to smile...

This is just another political attempt to gain Presidential votes, It is a political campaign stunt at our cost.
    a way to know when he is lying is this..............................Just watch his mouth move, If it is moving, he is LYING
    Last edited by Rick H; 05-02-2011 at 12:14 AM.
    God Bless America.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick H View Post
    a way to know when he is lying is this..............................Just watch his mouth move, If it is moving, he is LYING
    LOL, but isn't this true of any politician? We can look much closer to home to see this...
    American Government 101:
    The Executive branch's job is to provide celebrity figureheads for the pandering populace.
    The Legislative branch's job is to progressively destroy our freedoms for the "safety" of "We the Sheeple."
    The Judicial branch's job is to look like they're defending our freedoms against the abuses of the Legislative branch, only by token gestures that do not interfere is this pivotal process, but enough to deceive "We the People" into a false sense of security.

Campaign Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Nope! OBL didn't do squat to our freedoms. All he did was serve as the scapegoat/red herring.

On the other hand, there are several Presidents and several sessions of Congress who have raped and pillaged our freedoms in the name of providing safety/security.

stay safe.
    True, I should of said he's the biggest, single EXCUSE for taking away our freedoms.

So what happens now, we come home from Afghanistan right? I mean, isn't THAT what we went there for?
    And if not, what IS the winning of the Afghan "war">?

Regardless, now we're gonna have to listen to "Obama got Osama" from now until doomsday.

I say he shoots up a bit in the polls from this but let's not forget America's short attention spans. People won't care for too long about this, they want lower gas prices and a better economy.

Quote Originally Posted by FzSBLACKMAGICK View Post
    True, I should of said he's the biggest, single EXCUSE for taking away our freedoms.

So what happens now, we come home from Afghanistan right? I mean, isn't THAT what we went there for?
    And if not, what IS the winning of the Afghan "war">?

Regardless, now we're gonna have to listen to "Obama got Osama" from now until doomsday.

I say he shoots up a bit in the polls from this but let's not forget America's short attention spans. People won't care for too long about this, they want lower gas prices and a better economy.
    And defiantly DON'T forget about our freedoms and rights
    God Bless America.

Campaign Veteran
    Ok, I just heard a report that OBL's body has already been disposed of at sea???

What the???

This one issue will get Obama reelected. Say goodbye to a lot more pro gun rights.
    If he cuts fuel prices by campaign time he will be unbeatable..

Only thing Obama had to with it was to give the GO code to let it happen.
    Enough on that.
    Hooah to the ISA/TF-20. Wish I was there for this one,brothers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG3RfAROVrk

Celebrated Segundo de Mayo today with the good news of OBL on my mind and "Courtesy of the Red White & Blue" swimming all over my soul. Tried the new Mossberg (I was a mess -- allover the place), shot some very tight groups with the 9, the 357s, and the Colt 45. OC'd into and out of the range: I guess that and the fishing thing is all we have left, huh?

Two hours killing imaginary predators, terrorists, and villains (of course, my wife performed slightly better, and in heels). Left the range on Segundo de Mayo (hereinafter known as OBL day) with a sense of tranquility and (for the first time in a long time) Closure. Today was a GOOD day.

Quote Originally Posted by carry for myself View Post
    just saw on CNN! oh heck yes! today is a good day now. i give this .....7 dancing monkeys.! : and a banana
    This made me laugh. OMG I SAW IT ON CNN! THE NEWS OUTLETS AND PRESIDENT SAID IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE. I doubt it. I don't believe anything thats on the news. Sorry.

loose change... nuff said.