• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Breaking News: Osama Bin Laden has been killed by US operatives

carry for myself

just saw on CNN! oh heck yes! today is a good day now. i give this .....7 dancing monkeys.! :monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey: and a banana :banana:

Rich7553

yup its only the 4th time he has been killed maybe it will be another 5 before he is actually dead

According to news sources, he's been dead a week. They've been waiting on DNA confirmation. And they got it!

:banana:

FzSBLACKMAGICK

Campaign Veteran
President currently speaking about it.

When you think about it, the man has probably done more harm to our freedoms here in the US than any other individual.

Oh to edify for clarity I mean Osama not Obama ; )
Although one could probably argue...

They say it was a headshot, wonder if it was a sniper that got 'em.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
President currently speaking about it.

When you think about it, the man has probably done more harm to our freedoms here in the US than any other individual.

Oh to edify for clarity I mean Osama not Obama ; )
Although one could probably argue...

Nope! OBL didn't do squat to our freedoms. All he did was serve as the scapegoat/red herring.

On the other hand, there are several Presidents and several sessions of Congress who have raped and pillaged our freedoms in the name of providing safety/security.

stay safe.

Rick H

This is just another political attempt to gain Presidential votes, It is a political campaign stunt at our cost.
a way to know when he is lying is this..............................Just watch his mouth move, If it is moving, he is LYING

Last edited:

~*'Phoenix'*~

a way to know when he is lying is this..............................Just watch his mouth move, If it is moving, he is LYING

LOL, but isn't this true of any politician? We can look much closer to home to see this...:banghead:

FzSBLACKMAGICK

Campaign Veteran
Nope! OBL didn't do squat to our freedoms. All he did was serve as the scapegoat/red herring.

On the other hand, there are several Presidents and several sessions of Congress who have raped and pillaged our freedoms in the name of providing safety/security.

stay safe.

True, I should of said he's the biggest, single EXCUSE for taking away our freedoms.

So what happens now, we come home from Afghanistan right? I mean, isn't THAT what we went there for?
And if not, what IS the winning of the Afghan "war">?

Regardless, now we're gonna have to listen to "Obama got Osama" from now until doomsday.

I say he shoots up a bit in the polls from this but let's not forget America's short attention spans. People won't care for too long about this, they want lower gas prices and a better economy.

Rick H

True, I should of said he's the biggest, single EXCUSE for taking away our freedoms.

So what happens now, we come home from Afghanistan right? I mean, isn't THAT what we went there for?
And if not, what IS the winning of the Afghan "war">?

Regardless, now we're gonna have to listen to "Obama got Osama" from now until doomsday.

I say he shoots up a bit in the polls from this but let's not forget America's short attention spans. People won't care for too long about this, they want lower gas prices and a better economy.

And defiantly DON'T forget about our freedoms and rights

OI812

This one issue will get Obama reelected. Say goodbye to a lot more pro gun rights.
If he cuts fuel prices by campaign time he will be unbeatable..

Jojo712

Founder's Club Member
Celebrated Segundo de Mayo today with the good news of OBL on my mind and "Courtesy of the Red White & Blue" swimming all over my soul. Tried the new Mossberg (I was a mess -- allover the place), shot some very tight groups with the 9, the 357s, and the Colt 45. OC'd into and out of the range: I guess that and the fishing thing is all we have left, huh?

Two hours killing imaginary predators, terrorists, and villains (of course, my wife performed slightly better, and in heels). Left the range on Segundo de Mayo (hereinafter known as OBL day) with a sense of tranquility and (for the first time in a long time) Closure. Today was a GOOD day.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
just saw on CNN! oh heck yes! today is a good day now. i give this .....7 dancing monkeys.! :monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey:monkey: and a banana :banana:

This made me laugh. OMG I SAW IT ON CNN! THE NEWS OUTLETS AND PRESIDENT SAID IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE. I doubt it. I don't believe anything thats on the news. Sorry.

loose change... nuff said.