Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bin Laden is dead!

Bin Laden is dead!

Being reported by MSNBC Killed by a drone and Americans have the body President is making a statement shortly.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...52646#42852646
    Last edited by CrimsonSoul; 05-01-2011 at 10:55 PM.

Ya this is the 3rd or 4th time that he has been killed so how many times moe is he going to be killed ?

So, now that he's gone, can we scale back the defense budget and get out of Afghanistan and Iraq?
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

hmmm they are going to destroy the body .. Coverup ???

If he is truly dead may that maggot rot in hell and I hope he died a pain full death.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

They are reporting that SpecOps got him, I hope it was a sniper that got him in the head, oh how I wish I could have been in that mans boots!

Last time they said he was dead he was turned over to his country and hung before their soldiers . So what is the truth?

I am smiling ear to ear right now and I would buy the man a round who ended this maggots life. To bad we could not stuff that maggot and use him like a scare crow to warn any other terrorist. We may not get you right away but we will get you no matter where you hide. Sorry if this bugs people, but my hate for this man and what he did to our country makes my blood boil.
    Last edited by zack991; 05-01-2011 at 11:32 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawnos View Post
    So, now that he's gone, can we scale back the defense budget and get out of Afghanistan and Iraq?
    +100

I stated in another post that I would like to see this scumbags rotting corpse for proof. It's a great Sunday night!
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Founder's Club Member
    President is making the speech now.

He's not that good a speech-maker. Did these people waited until a speech was written to tell us?
    Last edited by Citizen; 05-01-2011 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    President is making the speech now.

He's not that good a speech-maker. Did these people waited until a speech was written to tell us?
    Do you seriously have to torch a thread with your political BS. Let's just agree that Bin Laden dead is a much anticipated end to a POS.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 05-01-2011 at 11:41 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonSoul View Post
    Being reported by MSNBC Killed by a drone and Americans have the body President is making a statement shortly.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...52646#42852646
    it was not a drone...but a trusty 5.56 nato round or a few, trusty, 5.56 nato rounds!
    Last edited by Joe GlockStar; 05-01-2011 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe GlockStar View Post
    it was not a drone...but a trusty 5.56 nato round or a few, trusty, 5.56 nato rounds!
    Yep, just more proof the media cant even get the facts right of any new story.

Founder's Club Member
    Well, there's our answer, Tawnos. He said we're going to keep fighting Al Queda. I'll bet there's no withdrawal anytime soon. Maybe he does. It would be a pleasant surprise, but I ain't counting on it.

I noticed the Prez speech included invoking 9/11, pain, missing family members, and then got all patriotic towards the end. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Prez. Whipping up support to continue two financially ruinous and socially divisive wars? Sorta hoping we'll be distracted from the TSA irradiation and groping, Patriot Act, no-fly list, Gitmo life-imprisonments without trial, and numerous dead civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan?

I wonder what the fedgov will be up to next. ETA: Well, MSNBC.con dropped the hint at the end of presentation: "[now is a time for caution, unpredictable consequences]". Now, we can look for retaliation, rather now the government will have as an excuse the possibility of retaliation.

As I was writing this, the MSNBC.con talking head was invoking 9/11. Watch out for the fedgov propaganda conducted straight to you by the mainstream media, folks.
    Last edited by Citizen; 05-02-2011 at 12:04 AM.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Geraldo just made a blooper and said Obama has been killed.

I too hope we can scale back what we spend on political wars. But ho no the party in control now who has denounced U.S. involvement has increased our "oversea contingencies".

Just twigs of the same branch.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Do you seriously have to torch a thread with your political BS. Let's just agree that Bin Laden dead is a much anticipated end to a POS.
    Torch a thread with political BS? The man was clearly not composing the speech as he went. The speech was either written long ago* or he made us wait until his speech writer wrote the speech.

How about we verbally scortch the guy who is tainting our celebration with gov BS?

*MSNBC.con did say the planning for this raid has been going on for some time, so it would seem likely the speech was already written in anticipation of a successful raid. Maybe an alternate speech in case of failure was ready to go.
    Last edited by Citizen; 05-02-2011 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Torch a thread with political BS? The man was clearly not composing the speech as he went. The speech was either written long ago* or he made us wait until his speech writer wrote the speech.

How about we verbally scortch the guy who is tainting our celebration with gov BS?

*MSNBC.con did say the planning for this raid has been going on for some time, so it would seem likely the speech was already written in anticipation of a successful raid. Maybe an alternate speech in case of failure was ready to go.
    You would argue with a possum.

Banned
    Hang on to your hats and watch your backs. I expect a reprisal.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    Hang on to your hats and watch your backs. I expect a reprisal.
    President Obama has proven that he is not afraid of, nor hesitant about putting a bullet in the head of a terrorist. Reprisals will be met with a response, hopefully a more effective, and efficient response, and not relying on some State that is harboring terrorists to capture the terrorists in their country.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 05-02-2011 at 01:20 AM.

Banned
    10 years after the next attack, sure.

How much freedom will we give away this time? TSA molesting little kids, the "patriot" act, what's next? What will they hit next? Will it be chemical, biological?

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    SNIP from sig. line: "If a government uses the instruments of power in its hands for the purpose of leading a people to ruin, then rebellion is not only the right but also the duty of every individual citizen" -Adolph Hitler Mein Kampf
    Just noticed this in your signature line. Good reminder that not all leaders are actually trying to free the people.

Won't change anything. Won't stop the war. Won't bring out troops home.

Sad, but true. The war isn't about terrorism anymore, it's about oil.

As long as there's oil, there's war.

The US is sending troops to die for nothing, and sending the country to hell. The debt, the oil prices, it's retarded.

If they brought the troops home, the oil price would drop, and the economy would skyrocket.

But...I doubt that will happen anytime soon.
    Molon Labe

[+=] Eleftheria i thanatos [+=]

Banned
    I dont expect the troops to come home, doing so right now, in light of this event, would be irresponsible.

Why do you say that it would lower the price of gas? IMO we should become independant of foreign oil, maybe sell some of ours to other countries at a lower rate, and take over the market, but that's a different story.

We have known exactly where Bin Laden has been for years.....

The question is what really happened. 3 scenarios come to mind.

1. His kidneys finally failed. So we put a bullet in his head and said "Hey we got him"

2. Obama was worried about re-election, so he pulled the ace out of his sleeve.

3. Something has been brewing. With FEMA ordering 1 billion dollars in food. They thought hey what a good time to kill Osama, get public support on our side. Tell the public the terror threat will be through the roof, so we need to up security. This will give them the leverage to pass Patriot Act Version 2.

To think we finally found him, and killed him. Is utter BS

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast