• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bin Laden is dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawnos

So, now that he's gone, can we scale back the defense budget and get out of Afghanistan and Iraq?

CrimsonSoul

They are reporting that SpecOps got him, I hope it was a sniper that got him in the head, oh how I wish I could have been in that mans boots!

zack991

I am smiling ear to ear right now and I would buy the man a round who ended this maggots life. To bad we could not stuff that maggot and use him like a scare crow to warn any other terrorist. We may not get you right away but we will get you no matter where you hide. Sorry if this bugs people, but my hate for this man and what he did to our country makes my blood boil.

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
President is making the speech now.

He's not that good a speech-maker. Did these people waited until a speech was written to tell us?

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

President is making the speech now.

He's not that good a speech-maker. Did these people waited until a speech was written to tell us?

Do you seriously have to torch a thread with your political BS. Let's just agree that Bin Laden dead is a much anticipated end to a POS.

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Well, there's our answer, Tawnos. He said we're going to keep fighting Al Queda. I'll bet there's no withdrawal anytime soon. Maybe he does. It would be a pleasant surprise, but I ain't counting on it.

I noticed the Prez speech included invoking 9/11, pain, missing family members, and then got all patriotic towards the end. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Prez. Whipping up support to continue two financially ruinous and socially divisive wars? Sorta hoping we'll be distracted from the TSA irradiation and groping, Patriot Act, no-fly list, Gitmo life-imprisonments without trial, and numerous dead civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan?

I wonder what the fedgov will be up to next. ETA: Well, MSNBC.con dropped the hint at the end of presentation: "[now is a time for caution, unpredictable consequences]". Now, we can look for retaliation, rather now the government will have as an excuse the possibility of retaliation.

As I was writing this, the MSNBC.con talking head was invoking 9/11. Watch out for the fedgov propaganda conducted straight to you by the mainstream media, folks.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

Geraldo just made a blooper and said Obama has been killed. :eek:

I too hope we can scale back what we spend on political wars. But ho no the party in control now who has denounced U.S. involvement has increased our "oversea contingencies".

Just twigs of the same branch.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Do you seriously have to torch a thread with your political BS. Let's just agree that Bin Laden dead is a much anticipated end to a POS.

Torch a thread with political BS? The man was clearly not composing the speech as he went. The speech was either written long ago* or he made us wait until his speech writer wrote the speech.

How about we verbally scortch the guy who is tainting our celebration with gov BS?

*MSNBC.con did say the planning for this raid has been going on for some time, so it would seem likely the speech was already written in anticipation of a successful raid. Maybe an alternate speech in case of failure was ready to go.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

Torch a thread with political BS? The man was clearly not composing the speech as he went. The speech was either written long ago* or he made us wait until his speech writer wrote the speech.

How about we verbally scortch the guy who is tainting our celebration with gov BS?

*MSNBC.con did say the planning for this raid has been going on for some time, so it would seem likely the speech was already written in anticipation of a successful raid. Maybe an alternate speech in case of failure was ready to go.

You would argue with a possum.

Beretta92FSLady

Hang on to your hats and watch your backs. I expect a reprisal.

President Obama has proven that he is not afraid of, nor hesitant about putting a bullet in the head of a terrorist. Reprisals will be met with a response, hopefully a more effective, and efficient response, and not relying on some State that is harboring terrorists to capture the terrorists in their country.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.