Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: They finally got him!!!!!!

OT: They finally got him!!!!!!

Coming in live on the news now. Usama Bin Laden is DEAD!!!!!
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

McX
    rot in hell for all eternity evil bastard!

Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Too bad I didn't get to fire that FU&^*%* round. Kudo's to the hero that dropped that SOB. I am so happy 2 drops of pee came out!!!

We should drag his corpse through the streets and hang it from a bridge like they did to those American's in Tikrit.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Tooo bad its more than likely a lie......... Kind of lick roswell. They repeatedly have said that he was dead i think like 4 different times now. This will justify to FEDS to say overseas

McX
    i'm just disappointed that when he shows up in hell, all surprised looking, and the devil sticks a **** cigar in his mouth, i wont be there to light it.

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJack10 View Post
    Too bad I didn't get to fire that FU&^*%* round. Kudo's to the hero that dropped that SOB. I am so happy 2 drops of pee came out!!!

We should drag his corpse through the streets and hang it from a bridge like they did to those American's in Tikrit.
    Nah, cut open a pig and put its blood all over him.

For some reason, I doubt we "finally" got him. I think this is just a ploy to boost Obama's dismal numbers.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Nah, cut open a pig and put its blood all over him.

For some reason, I doubt we "finally" got him. I think this is just a ploy to boost Obama's dismal numbers.
    The only thing I can say to that is

Oh'Bummer didnt kill him, our nations troops did. But I like the pigs blood idea.

Edit: It wasn't a missle, it wasn't a bomb, it wasn't an explosive, it was a Special Operations Group. I couldn't be prouder of my country, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the way he died.
    Last edited by CalicoJack10; 05-01-2011 at 11:32 PM.
    Calico Jack Defense

Formerly Kwajalein atoll, and Iraq. Now Zuni Va
    Might boost his numbers for a bit, but rest of problems still there. It wasnt Tikrit that they hung the contractors bodies from the bridge, it was Fallujah. Was in the area at the time.
    Last edited by 1000ydshooter; 05-01-2011 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1000ydshooter View Post
    Might boost his numbers for a bit, but rest of problems still there. It wasnt Tikrit that they hung the contractors bodies from the bridge, it was Fallujah. Was in the area at the time.
    I stand corrected, I let the excitement get the best of me, and I am typing as I see it on the news so I am only half a$$ed paying attention to what I am typing.
    Calico Jack Defense

Osama is dead!

Now where is my concealed carry?
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

they got him a week ago, they only now release the info after " verification" ..... Don't dance & celebrate too much I am sure the terrorist's are planning something big & soon to let us know they still exist now that their Leader is dead at the hands of the Infidel..... Maybe they will use one of the 10 missing Russian 5 Kiloton Brief case Nukes that went missing after the fall of the Soviet Union. Prepare for the worst....

Stock pile food, water, weapons, ammo while you still can
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 05-01-2011 at 11:47 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Mark another one for the U.S. Navy SEALs, HOOYAH Shipmates!
    Calico Jack Defense

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    Osama is dead!

Now where is my concealed carry?
    LMao at first glance i thought you had wrote that Obama was dead. Damn these research papers are killing me

Quote Originally Posted by stuckinchico View Post
    LMao at first glance i thought you had wrote that Obama was dead. Damn these research papers are killing me
    Zactly right.

Usama is dead alright. He died about 9 years ago in Tora Bora...
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

The only thing I can say to that is

Oh'Bummer didnt kill him, our nations troops did. But I like the pigs blood idea.

Edit: It wasn't a missle, it wasn't a bomb, it wasn't an explosive, it was a Special Operations Group. I couldn't be prouder of my country, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the way he died.
    I'll hold my breathe in the time being:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...den-photo-fake

http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news...hoto-is-a-fake

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Way to wake up with a broken heart. I don't believe they got him anymore, there is too much wrong with this whole situation.
    Calico Jack Defense

Way to wake up with a broken heart. I don't believe they got him anymore, there is too much wrong with this whole situation.
    Buried at sea the day after ? Obamo likely will not release pictures ? Yeah...too much wrong with this story.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

McX
    Considerining the title of the thread, i thought perhapse it would have read GLOCK34 got Osama.

Man am I happy. I remember I was sitting in my electronics class as a freshman in high school when 9/11 occurred. I was so pissed off and angry at Bin Ladin, I wanted to join the military after that and I kicked ass on the ASVAB tests my sophmore and junior year. Unfortunately, before I could enroll I developed type 1 diabetes and that threw all my plans out the window. Nice to see we finally got the B&^%#*d, but I'm quite happy with how my life turned out despite not being able to join the military.
    Join Wisconsin Carry today, defend your rights!

Wisconsin Carry member since March, 2011

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    Buried at sea the day after ? Obamo likely will not release pictures ? Yeah...too much wrong with this story.
    wait.
    what?

WTF? Buried at sea...

Okay, pics or GTFO.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

If this is a hoax, it is a pretty good one. Al Jazeera is reporting that Osama bin A**-hole is indeed dead.

Now, we can turn our attention to #2 Anwar al-Zawaki and Mullah Omar.

BBC is reporting that the burial at sea was an attempt to keep the "faithful" from turning his burial place into a shrine after the Saudi government refused his body for that very reason.
    Last edited by jpm84092; 05-02-2011 at 04:43 PM.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    wait.
    what?

WTF? Buried at sea...

Okay, pics or GTFO.
    http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/...1981304368740/

They should have dug a hole in the desert planted him, filled the hole in then built a latrine on the spot.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 05-02-2011 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/...1981304368740/

They should have dug a hole in the desert planted him, filled the hole in then built a latrine on the spot.
    How about a pig farm?

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    How about a pig farm?
    i would not feel right about poisoning the pigs with his islamic extremeist's flesh... Although it would be the perfect insult as they HATE pork
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 05-02-2011 at 08:23 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast