• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: They finally got him!!!!!!

jpm84092

If this is a hoax, it is a pretty good one. Al Jazeera is reporting that Osama bin A**-hole is indeed dead.

Now, we can turn our attention to #2 Anwar al-Zawaki and Mullah Omar.

BBC is reporting that the burial at sea was an attempt to keep the "faithful" from turning his burial place into a shrine after the Saudi government refused his body for that very reason.

Last edited:

LR Yote 312

Obummer has ZERO credibility as far as I am concerned.

He owes it to the taxpayers that funded this,more than just his word that OBL is dead.

Release the pics... or it didnt happen.

Otherwise I will continue to think its nothing more than a well orchestrated ploy for re-election.

At our expense.

LR Yote

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

Every breath of air that guy takes is at our expense.

fucktard.jpg

But hey, at least those million dollar bonuses are gushing freely!

p.s. Can someone lend me a $100? Gotta cut my lawn... need gas.

Last edited:
M

McX

Every breath of air that guy takes is at our expense.

fucktard.jpg

But hey, at least those million dollar bonuses are gushing freely!

p.s. Can someone lend me a $100? Gotta cut my lawn... need gas.

i liked the pic too, but found it would be more accurate if the rainbow was coming out of his butt.

CalicoJack10

I just saw on CNN that they refuse to release the photos of Osama. And I have something to say about that.

I am a veteran who has put his life and well being on the line in defense of this country. I was on harbor patroll off the coast of NYC and I watched the towers get hit and fall. I still have nightmares about it to this day. I have bled for our freedom, I have lost Heroes that have stood beside me in this same fight. For years I carried the freedom and safety of Americans on my back and I never faltered. I have walked through the fires of hell and stood proud in the process because I knew I was doing the right thing.

I did not do this for a senator, or a congressman, or even the president. I did this for the American people. The same ones I work so hard to help every day. The little boys that salute as warriors pass by at the veterans day parade, and the little girls who want to hug a Hero. The veterans who have gone before me, the heroes who will never make it home. The families who care for those that were injured, and the mothers and fathers of those that paid the ultimate price.

Now that they have so eagerly pushed the fact that the man responsible for the loss of 2,919 of the very people that I am willing to die to protect is dead, they refuse to prove it. Their reasoning for this is that not enough credible sources have come forward in support of releasing these photos.

According to the polls being taken by most major news agencies, more than 57% of American's (On average) are crying out to have the photos released. That poses the question in my mind "If the American people are not credible, who is?". To say nothing of the fact that it would bring closure to so many who have wounds that are still there from 9/11/01.

This is America, and it is the responsibility of those that we elect to stand up and do what we ask them to do. If the majority of American's want this information, why is it that we are accepting anything less?

LR Yote 312

I just saw on CNN that they refuse to release the photos of Osama. And I have something to say about that.

I am a veteran who has put his life and well being on the line in defense of this country. I was on harbor patroll off the coast of NYC and I watched the towers get hit and fall. I still have nightmares about it to this day. I have bled for our freedom, I have lost Heroes that have stood beside me in this same fight. For years I carried the freedom and safety of Americans on my back and I never faltered. I have walked through the fires of hell and stood proud in the process because I knew I was doing the right thing.

I did not do this for a senator, or a congressman, or even the president. I did this for the American people. The same ones I work so hard to help every day. The little boys that salute as warriors pass by at the veterans day parade, and the little girls who want to hug a Hero. The veterans who have gone before me, the heroes who will never make it home. The families who care for those that were injured, and the mothers and fathers of those that paid the ultimate price.

Now that they have so eagerly pushed the fact that the man responsible for the loss of 2,919 of the very people that I am willing to die to protect is dead, they refuse to prove it. Their reasoning for this is that not enough credible sources have come forward in support of releasing these photos.

According to the polls being taken by most major news agencies, more than 57% of American's (On average) are crying out to have the photos released. That poses the question in my mind "If the American people are not credible, who is?". To say nothing of the fact that it would bring closure to so many who have wounds that are still there from 9/11/01.

This is America, and it is the responsibility of those that we elect to stand up and do what we ask them to do. If the majority of American's want this information, why is it that we are accepting anything less?

Perhaps if the Obama Administration had more than a Humming Birds fart worth of creditability....

The information on him has been out since he announced his plans to run for Prez.

And YET WE THE PEOPLE still elected him in.

The media has played both sides against the middle,distorted and half truthed away any creditability the American People have.

That media released info didnt just stop and go no farther than our borders....Its GLOBAL...Its World Wide within seconds of being reported....
It doesnt matter who is reporting it....Its out there.

Throw on top of it the OP took place right in the middle of someones backyard
within little more than a stones throw from their own military....rather than the primitive caves like we really all wanted to think Pakistan is made of.

Concerns and issues of retaliation are the reason we are given...along with the graphic nature of the pics...but all that aside I personally believe they owe it to us to release the pics.
Along with it too there is the Freedom of Information Act which makes it Unconstitutional to seal those pics.

Calico Jack...Not to down play your role or demean you in any way shape or form.

WE ALL know someone or someones family that lost good people that day....and it would be unfair not too count those in long days after leading right up to this minute.

I am not doubting the word of a Soldier or SEAL.... But if Obama chooses to say its daytime and sunny out, Forgive me for looking out the window to see for myself.

Like the patch on my bike leathers reads..." I LOVE MY COUNTRY, I FEAR MY GOVERNMENT"

LR Yote