• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: They finally got him!!!!!!

CalicoJack10

Too bad I didn't get to fire that FU&^*%* round. Kudo's to the hero that dropped that SOB. I am so happy 2 drops of pee came out!!!

We should drag his corpse through the streets and hang it from a bridge like they did to those American's in Tikrit.

M

McX

i'm just disappointed that when he shows up in hell, all surprised looking, and the devil sticks a turd cigar in his mouth, i wont be there to light it.

protias

Too bad I didn't get to fire that FU&^*%* round. Kudo's to the hero that dropped that SOB. I am so happy 2 drops of pee came out!!!

We should drag his corpse through the streets and hang it from a bridge like they did to those American's in Tikrit.
Nah, cut open a pig and put its blood all over him.

For some reason, I doubt we "finally" got him. I think this is just a ploy to boost Obama's dismal numbers.

CalicoJack10

Nah, cut open a pig and put its blood all over him.

For some reason, I doubt we "finally" got him. I think this is just a ploy to boost Obama's dismal numbers.

The only thing I can say to that is

Oh'Bummer didnt kill him, our nations troops did. But I like the pigs blood idea.

Edit: It wasn't a missle, it wasn't a bomb, it wasn't an explosive, it was a Special Operations Group. I couldn't be prouder of my country, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the way he died.

Last edited:

CalicoJack10

Might boost his numbers for a bit, but rest of problems still there. It wasnt Tikrit that they hung the contractors bodies from the bridge, it was Fallujah. Was in the area at the time.

I stand corrected, I let the excitement get the best of me, and I am typing as I see it on the news so I am only half a$$ed paying attention to what I am typing.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
they got him a week ago, they only now release the info after " verification" ..... Don't dance & celebrate too much I am sure the terrorist's are planning something big & soon to let us know they still exist now that their Leader is dead at the hands of the Infidel..... Maybe they will use one of the 10 missing Russian 5 Kiloton Brief case Nukes that went missing after the fall of the Soviet Union. Prepare for the worst....

Stock pile food, water, weapons, ammo while you still can

Last edited:

protias

The only thing I can say to that is

Oh'Bummer didnt kill him, our nations troops did. But I like the pigs blood idea.

Edit: It wasn't a missle, it wasn't a bomb, it wasn't an explosive, it was a Special Operations Group. I couldn't be prouder of my country, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the way he died.
I'll hold my breathe in the time being:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/02/osama-bin-laden-photo-fake

http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_new...we-think-that-bin-laden-death-photo-is-a-fake

CalicoJack10

:cuss:Way to wake up with a broken heart. I don't believe they got him anymore, there is too much wrong with this whole situation.:banghead::(

M

McX

Considerining the title of the thread, i thought perhapse it would have read GLOCK34 got Osama.

Pyro01

Man am I happy. I remember I was sitting in my electronics class as a freshman in high school when 9/11 occurred. I was so pissed off and angry at Bin Ladin, I wanted to join the military after that and I kicked ass on the ASVAB tests my sophmore and junior year. Unfortunately, before I could enroll I developed type 1 diabetes and that threw all my plans out the window. Nice to see we finally got the B&^%#*d, but I'm quite happy with how my life turned out despite not being able to join the military.