Thread: Osama Bin Laden Has Been Killed

Osama Bin Laden Has Been Killed

Hot off the press from MSNBC, the U.S. Military in an operation has Killed Osama Bin Laden and has possession of his body.
    Last edited by BigDave; 05-01-2011 at 10:58 PM.
    • Being prepared is to prepare, this is our responsibility.
    • I am not your Mommy or Daddy and do not sugar coat it but I will tell you simply as how I see it, it is up to you on how you will or will not use it.
    • IANAL, all information I present is for your review, do your own homework.

DNA confirmed, its been a long time comming.

I just wonder about al qaeda retailation?
    -----------------
    --SCOTT

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

"A government that is big enough to give you everything you need is beg enough to take everything you have, the course of history shows that as government incresses - liberty decreases."

LEGAL NOTICE: I am not a lawyer, no content in the above post should considered legal advice

Two threads on this, remove or merge this one with http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...-Laden-is-dead!
    • Being prepared is to prepare, this is our responsibility.
    • I am not your Mommy or Daddy and do not sugar coat it but I will tell you simply as how I see it, it is up to you on how you will or will not use it.
    • IANAL, all information I present is for your review, do your own homework.

Like they always says even on OCDO, Where are the pictures to prove it?

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

That picture doesn’t look right! In death his mouth position expression and everything the same as the live comparison of what’s looks like him engaging in speech. Was he speaking the same words, message, sentence actually the same the minute he got waxed? Look at the gums, teeth, the works, looks fishy!
    No U.S. pictures or video, quickly disposed of body, gone forever! Did the international community get a chance to examine the body? DNA results in less than 24 hours, overseas!

Quote Originally Posted by kellogg2185 View Post
    That could be the cover of his next book, I'm sure he''ll photo shop the other guy out of the picture.

"Hussien takes AIM" in book store in less time than it takes to get DNA results.
    Last edited by jbone; 05-02-2011 at 03:02 PM.