• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Osama Bin Laden Has Been Killed

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
Hot off the press from MSNBC, the U.S. Military in an operation has Killed Osama Bin Laden and has possession of his body.

Last edited:

Sc0tt

DNA confirmed, its been a long time comming.

I just wonder about al qaeda retailation?

jbone

Like they always says even on OCDO, Where are the pictures to prove it?

jbone

That picture doesn’t look right! In death his mouth position expression and everything the same as the live comparison of what’s looks like him engaging in speech. Was he speaking the same words, message, sentence actually the same the minute he got waxed? Look at the gums, teeth, the works, looks fishy!
No U.S. pictures or video, quickly disposed of body, gone forever! Did the international community get a chance to examine the body? DNA results in less than 24 hours, overseas!

kellogg2185

ObamaSEAL.jpg

jbone

That could be the cover of his next book, I'm sure he''ll photo shop the other guy out of the picture.

"Hussien takes AIM" in book store in less time than it takes to get DNA results.

Last edited: