• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ot- osama bin laden killed

amlevin

Seems perfectly logical to me. Islamic tradition requires burial within 24 hours, and we know sensitive Fearless Leader is to other cultures...

Then there's the fact no other country wanted the corpse for land burial, at least not within that window, and then you'd have the prospect of such a grave either being desecrated or becoming a shrine for other radicals.

And there's always the possibility of the damned & tormented soul rising from the dead to terrorize the living, so strong was his anger. At least it'll take a few months to walk back to land from the bottom of the sea :p

Someone posted on a different forum that the appropriate "at sea" burial location would have been the Bay of Pigs.

amzbrady

Hmmm...killed, identified, and almost immediately buried at sea....fishy.

Edited to add.......very, very, VERY fishy.

I cant imagine an American even caring what islamic traditions are. There must have been a muslim leader involved to be sure one of his people were treated properly for carrying out allahs wishes. I wonder what muslim could be in such a position in America and have such an authority to be sure this happened?

amlevin

I cant imagine an American even caring what islamic traditions are. There must have been a muslim leader involved to be sure one of his people were treated properly for carrying out allahs wishes. I wonder what muslim could be in such a position in America and have such an authority to be sure this happened?

Considering the rising Muslim population in this Country that isn't supporting the "Jihadists" it was probably a wise move to give his body this consideration. Our military has Muslim Chaplin's as well as for all the other faiths. Not all that hard to have one available, especially on a Carrier.

BTW, those "Islamic" traditions are no different than "Jewish" traditions. They both have the same origin.

Lammo

Hmmm...killed, identified, and almost immediately buried at sea....fishy.

Edited to add.......very, very, VERY fishy.

He now sleeps with the fishes to use a Mafia line. As I understand it, the reason for burial at sea was to prevent there being a location at which OBL's adherents could build a shrine. Of course, maybe we should have let them build one and the kept track of those who came.

Metalhead47

I'm wondering what weapon was used and where do we go to sign up to buy the commemorative edition? :)

That's probably why no pictures have surfaced... Yet. Shot in the head, presumably the face, by an automatic rifle at close range, probably .223... Whatever was left probably wasn't conducive either for identification or publishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbone

If you "Can't Lick 'em, Join 'em, right?

This one time.

We know he:
· tells us “Justice is Done”
· has his Terror chief saying "al-Qaida is something in the past,
· has the media saying "Praise Obama”
· has video of abloody room. This speaks volumes and clearly substantiates his claim, right?
· has pictures of an undamaged, unburned compound, and says they left compound burning with a destroyed helicopter.
· has nice picture (s) of a distant burning something.
· has a nice professional sketch of the compound.
· has an exceptional set of pre and post construction ariel shots of the compound? What a genius, thinking to take pictures of the exact location where he would rid the world of UBL one day.
· says UBL was living on military land, in plain sight, in a populated area.
· says UBL was administered the quick down and dirty DNA test. Confirmed!
· says video of the burial at sea will be released. This will unmistakably show the bullet hollowed face under the cloth.
· has an official tell it was a Kill mission, no one survives, then officials tap dance into we wanted him alive, but he fired first (the OC part, his was OC). Right!
· has his team watching the operation live, but now they can’t remember if it was recorded? Makes sense, right?
· claims the body was quickly disposed of for the better of the world, and America honored the sensitivity of his extremist faith. That just gives me goose bumps all over!

Is this not enough to prove for anyone?

Did I miss anything? Understand I want it to be true, UBL is dead, and fish food. Remember the old Wendy’s ads “Where’s the Beef” Where’s the proof, thus far we have been given squat for evidence, nothing concrete, only pieces of what appears to be from several unrelated puzzles. Mr. President, give American’s the absolute undeniable proof that UBL is dead (wait body gone forever), and that he was told moments before “Be careful UBL You’ll We’ll shot you eye out” Thus far no compelling evidence of his demise has been presented. Oddly, the single most important piece in the puzzle is claimed to have been buried at sea; the most important piece of evidence in telling the story of UBL’s death is gone.

Can you hear homicide Detectives in your city say “You’re Honor we tossed the body I the river, we took pictures and said a few words, he was homeless, no one was going to claim the body anyway!

Metalhead47

This one time.

We know he:
· tells us “Justice is Done”
· has his Terror chief saying "al-Qaida is something in the past,
· has the media saying "Praise Obama”
· has video of abloody room. This speaks volumes and clearly substantiates his claim, right?
· has pictures of an undamaged, unburned compound, and says they left compound burning with a destroyed helicopter.
· has nice picture (s) of a distant burning something.
· has a nice professional sketch of the compound.
· has an exceptional set of pre and post construction ariel shots of the compound? What a genius, thinking to take pictures of the exact location where he would rid the world of UBL one day.
· says UBL was living on military land, in plain sight, in a populated area.
· says UBL was administered the quick down and dirty DNA test. Confirmed!
· says video of the burial at sea will be released. This will unmistakably show the bullet hollowed face under the cloth.
· has an official tell it was a Kill mission, no one survives, then officials tap dance into we wanted him alive, but he fired first (the OC part, his was OC). Right!
· has his team watching the operation live, but now they can’t remember if it was recorded? Makes sense, right?
· claims the body was quickly disposed of for the better of the world, and America honored the sensitivity of his extremist faith. That just gives me goose bumps all over!

Is this not enough to prove for anyone?

Did I miss anything? Understand I want it to be true, UBL is dead, and fish food. Remember the old Wendy’s ads “Where’s the Beef” Where’s the proof, thus far we have been given squat for evidence, nothing concrete, only pieces of what appears to be from several unrelated puzzles. Mr. President, give American’s the absolute undeniable proof that UBL is dead (wait body gone forever), and that he was told moments before “Be careful UBL You’ll We’ll shot you eye out” Thus far no compelling evidence of his demise has been presented. Oddly, the single most important piece in the puzzle is claimed to have been buried at sea; the most important piece of evidence in telling the story of UBL’s death is gone.

Can you hear homicide Detectives in your city say “You’re Honor we tossed the body I the river, we took pictures and said a few words, he was homeless, no one was going to claim the body anyway!

Seriously? Conspiracy theory much? Just because the gov't says something does not automatically make it ********. I have a sneaking suspicion that no matter what evidence is offered up, here or elsewhere, to counter what you've say, you'll simply dismiss it as "part of the conspiracy, dammit! More gov't lies!"

Oy, the 911 truthers are gonna have a field day with this.

WAIT THAT'S IT!

Of course it's a great big gov't coverup, of course it is! Cuz 911 its self was an inside job! A grand conspiracy perpetrated by out own government, the Israelis, the Intelligencia, little green men from Mars, financed by Elvis, and there at the center of it all, pulling all the strings is

CYBORG HITLER!
Cyborg_Hitler.jpg

No surprise, really, since OBAMA IS ONE TOO!

images

:rolleyes:

jbone

Seriously? Conspiracy theory much? Just because the gov't says something does not automatically make it ********. I have a sneaking suspicion that no matter what evidence is offered up, here or elsewhere, to counter what you've say, you'll simply dismiss it as "part of the conspiracy, dammit! More gov't lies!"

Oy, the 911 truthers are gonna have a field day with this.

WAIT THAT'S IT!

Of course it's a great big gov't coverup, of course it is! Cuz 911 its self was an inside job! A grand conspiracy perpetrated by out own government, the Israelis, the Intelligencia, little green men from Mars, financed by Elvis, and there at the center of it all, pulling all the strings is

CYBORG HITLER!
Cyborg_Hitler.jpg

No surprise, really, since OBAMA IS ONE TOO!

images

:rolleyes:

You are so wise!
I never realized I was doing it all wrong. I know now I should live my life believing that what the government says is automatically the truth. This concept should completely replace the Pledge in all schools across America, and no citizen should ever again be allowed to question, please!
Get his scent out of your nose. I may consume the news from the sources of the average American, (a poke in fun at another) but the facts are the facts, not reported by me, but by the news, and spoken from the lips of the actors in question, not made up, fact on the record. You can ignore, you can be a good little sheep and never question anyone, or anything or a person can choose to be brave, not afraid, and question when clarity is off.
Ok, but if you what to play the silly game, I’ll play one round; I’m part of a conspiracy theory, and you are part of the cover up. It’s as easy as playing attaching the bigot label game.

Metalhead47

You are so wise!
I never realized I was doing it all wrong. I know now I should live my life believing that what the government says is automatically the truth. This concept should completely replace the Pledge in all schools across America, and no citizen should ever again be allowed to question, please!
Get his scent out of your nose. I may consume the news from the sources of the average American, (a poke in fun at another) but the facts are the facts, not reported by me, but by the news, and spoken from the lips of the actors in question, not made up, fact on the record. You can ignore, you can be a good little sheep and never question anyone, or anything or a person can choose to be brave, not afraid, and question when clarity is off.
Ok, but if you what to play the silly game, I’ll play one round; I’m part of a conspiracy theory, and you are part of the cover up. It’s as easy as playing attaching the bigot label game.

I'll ask again...

When the photos are inevitably released (that's being debated right now), will you believe then, or merely dismiss them and refuse and demand to stick your fingers into his wounds yourself?

I've read through all the same information you have, and I see no reason to doubt what's been said at this time. Especially since the body's barely even cold, as it were, and new information continues to filter in.

jbone

I'll ask again...

When the photos are inevitably released (that's being debated right now), will you believe then, or merely dismiss them and refuse and demand to stick your fingers into his wounds yourself?

I've read through all the same information you have, and I see no reason to doubt what's been said at this time. Especially since the body's barely even cold, as it were, and new information continues to filter in.

Stick my fingers where? That's freaking weird! :D
"body's "barely even cold" is that a joke? He claimns the body is fish food, a bit more than cold I say.
Would be fooless of me to choose before seeing real evidence, I do see that a picture of the down MH-60 is released. See, that’s a good start to verification, keep it coming BHO.

Lovenox

I'll ask again...

I must say however don't you find it odd that Al Zarqawi survived a missle strike (only to die a short time later0 that flatten a home and his picture was quickly posted for the world to see. Saddam's sons were killed in a firefight with the 101st (Godspeed brothers) only to have thier pictures taken and posted for the world to see. Saddam himself pulled out of a rathole;pictures. Saddam being examined by doctors;pictures. Saddam being hung; pictures and VIDEO. For the record I believe him to be dead but the inconsistancies are striking.

Metalhead47

Stick my fingers where? That's freaking weird! :D
"body's "barely even cold" is that a joke? He claimns the body is fish food, a bit more than cold I say.
Would be fooless of me to choose before seeing real evidence, I do see that a picture of the down MH-60 is released. See, that’s a good start to verification, keep it coming BHO.

1. Google "Doubting Thomas"
2. No, it's a metaphor.
3. My point proven.

I must say however don't you find it odd that Al Zarqawi survived a missle strike (only to die a short time later0 that flatten a home and his picture was quickly posted for the world to see. Saddam's sons were killed in a firefight with the 101st (Godspeed brothers) only to have thier pictures taken and posted for the world to see. Saddam himself pulled out of a rathole;pictures. Saddam being examined by doctors;pictures. Saddam being hung; pictures and VIDEO. For the record I believe him to be dead but the inconsistancies are striking.

Not odd in the slightest. The crucial difference here is, none of those people you mentioned had a significant portion of their head missing after being shot in the face with a rifle.

I'd expect to see a picture of such injury on rotten.com or the like, not the lamestream media who have to be oh-so-sensitive to the sheeple who might find it "disturbing." Sooner or later it'll find its way out, whether through official sources or not.

Lovenox

1. Google "Doubting Thomas"
2. No, it's a metaphor.
3. My point proven.

Not odd in the slightest. The crucial difference here is, none of those people you mentioned had a significant portion of their head missing after being shot in the face with a rifle.

I'd expect to see a picture of such injury on rotten.com or the like, not the lamestream media who have to be oh-so-sensitive to the sheeple who might find it "disturbing." Sooner or later it'll find its way out, whether through official sources or not.

Thats of course assuming that that is what the corpse looks like. The media will clamor over eachother to get the picture on TV pixelated of course and that is how the White House can release it. At a minimum why not the funeral which according to sources was done with much sensitivites to Muslim sensibilities. What is the debate actually about?

jbone

Thats of course assuming that that is what the corpse looks like. The media will clamor over eachother to get the picture on TV pixelated of course and that is how the White House can release it. At a minimum why not the funeral which according to sources was done with much sensitivites to Muslim sensibilities. What is the debate actually about?

The only thing that should have been said is "Davy Jones I commit this coward to the deep for your keep and dismantling for all eternity"