Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Become a FL Senator

Lightbulb Become a FL Senator

I am sure alot of you are not happy with how things are going in Florida. So thru some serious thinking. I have decided I want to run for Florida Senator for Duval county. I want to know if there is any one else who would like to take on the challenge. It is my belief that politicians should do what the people tell them to do. I have talked with my family about running and they are behind me 100%. In order to turn Florida back into a free state we need to take all counties back from freedom taking politicians. All rich people want majority of the time is more money. They dont care about the poor people. If we can get freedom loving Floridians voted into every FL Senator and Representative spot possible. If we work hard enough we can pull this off. Please message me if any one is thinking about this idea.
    John Strifler for FL State Senate District 1 for 2012
    crashnjax@att.net
    crash.jax_fl on yahoo
    johnstrifler4senate.proboards.com

Political advertisement paid for and approved by John p. Strifler, no party affiliation, state senate

Get a website, post your views on everything state-related; post something about you (and even your family's support). Post about the Senator whose action(s) [find more than one thing, but do mention SB 234 as the last straw] compelled you to get involved.

Post about the lobbyists who back him (do your research), and how he/she has done nothing but cater to those interests, rather than ours. File your form and get your signatures. Then come back here with a link, and we'll take you viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo712 View Post
    Get a website, post your views on everything state-related; post something about you (and even your family's support). Post about the Senator whose action(s) [find more than one thing, but do mention SB 234 as the last straw] compelled you to get involved.

Post about the lobbyists who back him (do your research), and how he/she has done nothing but cater to those interests, rather than ours. File your form and get your signatures. Then come back here with a link, and we'll take you viral.
    Thank you for your opinion
    crashnjax@att.net
    crash.jax_fl on yahoo

Political advertisement paid for and approved by John p. Strifler, no party affiliation, state senate

Excellent. Go for it.
    As a fellow Jax'er, I concur.
    Whatever services I can provide, they're yours.
    Let's rock this thing.

Shoot me a PM, we can arrange a sit-down in person,at some point.
    Begin strategizing, etc.

I'm not near there, but I approve!
    I doubt I've have the resources or time before campaign time to contemplate running, but I'd be happy to work/volunteer/campaign/door-to-door for anyone running against Dean in district 3.
    American Government 101:
    The Executive branch's job is to provide celebrity figureheads for the pandering populace.
    The Legislative branch's job is to progressively destroy our freedoms for the "safety" of "We the Sheeple."
    The Judicial branch's job is to look like they're defending our freedoms against the abuses of the Legislative branch, only by token gestures that do not interfere is this pivotal process, but enough to deceive "We the People" into a false sense of security.

Quote Originally Posted by j4l View Post
    Shoot me a PM, we can arrange a sit-down in person,at some point.
    Begin strategizing, etc.
    Thank you for your support. I will try to get elected for District 1. Some are already telling me im shooting to high but i want to florida to be free. Oh sent you PM
    crashnjax@att.net
    crash.jax_fl on yahoo

Quote Originally Posted by crashnjax View Post
    Thank you for your support. I will try to get elected for District 1. Some are already telling me im shooting to high but i want to florida to be free. Oh sent you PM
    You aren't shooting too high. Please. Look at the Bozos we have in office, and the treason we have just endured in the name of civility. Count on my money, my support, my advice as an attorney, and whatever else I can provide (from Miami).

Red face

You aren't shooting too high. Please. Look at the Bozos we have in office, and the treason we have just endured in the name of civility. Count on my money, my support, my advice as an attorney, and whatever else I can provide (from Miami).
    I really appreciate this. I know I will be a new comer to politics, but I really believe that this is what we need to turn Florida around. I have already filled out my DS-DE9 form and I have already appointed my Campaign Treasurer which will be my wife and i have designated my primary depository Which is my current bank. I know I need to file my DS-DE9 form before I can start collect petition signatures. I do have my DS-DE104 form ready to make at least 1600 copies so I can get my signatures. I will not be affiliated with any party.

As far as my stance is concerned; I will be 100% Pro-Gun, I will be Pro-Freedom and Pro-Choice, and there will be many other issues I'm sure. Most importantly in my eyes though, is that I will go with the voice of the people when it comes to voting on issues, the way it should be.
    crashnjax@att.net
    crash.jax_fl on yahoo

I really appreciate this. I know I will be a new comer to politics, but I really believe that this is what we need to turn Florida around. I have already filled out my DS-DE9 form and I have already appointed my Campaign Treasurer which will be my wife and i have designated my primary depository Which is my current bank. I know I need to file my DS-DE9 form before I can start collect petition signatures. I do have my DS-DE104 form ready to make at least 1600 copies so I can get my signatures. I will not be affiliated with any party.

As far as my stance is concerned; I will be 100% Pro-Gun, I will be Pro-Freedom and Pro-Choice, and there will be many other issues I'm sure. Most importantly in my eyes though, is that I will go with the voice of the people when it comes to voting on issues, the way it should be.

It sounds like you are a libertarian, especially if you are for keeping the government off your pocketbook as well. Research your stance well before you jump; the press will ask you questions that you could never even dream up.

Most republicans nowadays are libertarians, and you'd be more likely to find support in the republican party. If you're shooting for (pardon the pun) Tony Hill in district one, the party might be willing to supply a great deal of signatures.

Find out whom Hill has p!$$3d off, and you will know exactly whom to hit up for campaign money.

Best advice: Be Sane and be quick to retort. The Ron Paul route makes sense but always comes in second.

It sounds like you are making all the right moves with the forms and designations. If you don't know a website guy (this is as crucial as money in 2011-2012), I do. He agrees with our views and would be willing to get you started. Email me (I don't know the PM thing yet-- too new): macjojo@mac.com

Sounds like a good start. Ill check PM in the am-lol. gotta get some zzzzzzz

It sounds like you are a libertarian, especially if you are for keeping the government off your pocketbook as well. Research your stance well before you jump; the press will ask you questions that you could never even dream up.

Most republicans nowadays are libertarians, and you'd be more likely to find support in the republican party. If you're shooting for (pardon the pun) Tony Hill in district one, the party might be willing to supply a great deal of signatures.

Find out whom Hill has p!$$3d off, and you will know exactly whom to hit up for campaign money.

Best advice: Be Sane and be quick to retort. The Ron Paul route makes sense but always comes in second.

It sounds like you are making all the right moves with the forms and designations. If you don't know a website guy (this is as crucial as money in 2011-2012), I do. He agrees with our views and would be willing to get you started. Email me (I don't know the PM thing yet-- too new): macjojo@mac.com
    sent you an email.
    crashnjax@att.net
    crash.jax_fl on yahoo

i will be out at gun range until noon today.
    crashnjax@att.net
    crash.jax_fl on yahoo

Dont forget to put the word out while there.

Dont forget to put the word out while there.
    I will be only one there. its kind of a private range, i will PM every one helping me with my cell so people can still get a hold of me.
    crashnjax@att.net
    crash.jax_fl on yahoo

Roger,got it, replied. Looking forward to all.
    JoJo, link up with us,plz.

You read my mind exactly.

crashnjax, to get a first hand disappointment on how they "work", tune to their streaming channel and see if you can stand more than a couple of hours worth. You're going to have to work with these guys each and everyday. They'll make no sense. They'll tell you they agree with you in private but vote something else in session. Most everyone will be working their hardest on one-liner comebacks that makes them look cool. Nevermind that's obviously not in their constituents interest. Plus you will get browbeat everyday by Brian Pitts, aka Justice 2 Jesus for crying out loud... 8-) If you still want to try, also count on my support.

JR

Quote Originally Posted by JRoque View Post
    You read my mind exactly.

crashnjax, to get a first hand disappointment on how they "work", tune to their streaming channel and see if you can stand more than a couple of hours worth. You're going to have to work with these guys each and everyday. They'll make no sense. They'll tell you they agree with you in private but vote something else in session. Most everyone will be working their hardest on one-liner comebacks that makes them look cool. Nevermind that's obviously not in their constituents interest. Plus you will get browbeat everyday by Brian Pitts, aka Justice 2 Jesus for crying out loud... 8-) If you still want to try, also count on my support.

JR
    i understand they make no sense. i sat and watch the entire day on the 27th of April. my god almost 3 to 4 hours just on sink holes. i lost my mind that day, but i am hoping by me making the effort to run more people from other counties will make the effort as well. we cant change if we dont try. we have to get rid of self agenda politicians and put in people motivated elected officials. dont you agree?
    crashnjax@att.net
    crash.jax_fl on yahoo

i understand they make no sense. i sat and watch the entire day on the 27th of April. my god almost 3 to 4 hours just on sink holes. i lost my mind that day, but i am hoping by me making the effort to run more people from other counties will make the effort as well. we cant change if we dont try. we have to get rid of self agenda politicians and put in people motivated elected officials. dont you agree?
    Spot on. The whole biz as usual bit, complete with obsfucations, deceptions, and just plain grab-assing, has to go. Perhaps Jax (and hopefully more folks throughout the other districts) can take a stab at rooting that out,and set a new standard for how things should go. Tall order? sure it is.

Pure fantasy, Im sure, but what if: we could get ,say, 1/4 of the seats overturned and "our" type of folks in their place? Not just on this issue,either. But the over-all biz of legislation as a whole. What if we manage to expose the silliness, and actually lead by example, to the way it should be done?

Spot on. The whole biz as usual bit, complete with obsfucations, deceptions, and just plain grab-assing, has to go. Perhaps Jax (and hopefully more folks throughout the other districts) can take a stab at rooting that out,and set a new standard for how things should go. Tall order? sure it is.

Pure fantasy, Im sure, but what if: we could get ,say, 1/4 of the seats overturned and "our" type of folks in their place? Not just on this issue,either. But the over-all biz of legislation as a whole. What if we manage to expose the silliness, and actually lead by example, to the way it should be done?
    exactly. thats what i am hoping will happen by me taking the lead and charge up the hill of BS senators.
    crashnjax@att.net
    crash.jax_fl on yahoo

Gonna call ya in a sec- my cell is botched up on the text side. Wife buggered it up trying to text her sister, and now I cant get words to type lol.

All rich people want majority of the time is more money. They dont care about the poor people.
    Democrat "class warfare" talking point raises red flag for me.

Quote Originally Posted by StogieC View Post
    Democrat "class warfare" talking point raises red flag for me.
    +5000
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Just concluded a lengthy, informative, excellent discussion with Crash.
    Wide-ranging, lot of issues, ideas,not just this. Good people, with a good head on his shoulders, and down-to-earth.
    Look forward to working with you on this,Crash, you can count on my vote when they day comes as well.
    Stay tuned folks- this guy's got a lot of the "right" ideas on a lot of topics.
    More to come.

Just concluded a lengthy, informative, excellent discussion with Crash.
    Wide-ranging, lot of issues, ideas,not just this. Good people, with a good head on his shoulders, and down-to-earth.
    Look forward to working with you on this,Crash, you can count on my vote when they day comes as well.
    Stay tuned folks- this guy's got a lot of the "right" ideas on a lot of topics.
    More to come.
    thanks for your support.
    crashnjax@att.net
    crash.jax_fl on yahoo

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast