• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Become a FL Senator

j4l

Gonna call ya in a sec- my cell is botched up on the text side. Wife buggered it up trying to text her sister, and now I cant get words to type lol.

j4l

Just concluded a lengthy, informative, excellent discussion with Crash.
Wide-ranging, lot of issues, ideas,not just this. Good people, with a good head on his shoulders, and down-to-earth.
Look forward to working with you on this,Crash, you can count on my vote when they day comes as well.
Stay tuned folks- this guy's got a lot of the "right" ideas on a lot of topics.
More to come.

crashnjax

Just concluded a lengthy, informative, excellent discussion with Crash.
Wide-ranging, lot of issues, ideas,not just this. Good people, with a good head on his shoulders, and down-to-earth.
Look forward to working with you on this,Crash, you can count on my vote when they day comes as well.
Stay tuned folks- this guy's got a lot of the "right" ideas on a lot of topics.
More to come.

thanks for your support.

j4l

Next time I'm at my house in Manderian we might be able to talk also..

Be sure to let me know when that might be- would be great if all three of us could have a sit down one day.

And thank you ,Crash.

j4l

Working on something today,not sure if I can pull it off, but may have some interesting celebrity support for the Crash Campaign.
Wish me luck.

j4l

Up in the air. Nothing to promise yet. But cool if it pans out.

j4l

Time to clean house (and Senate), every pun intended. It's going to take more than one suitable candidate, in more than one district to make this happen.
Yes, it's a long-shot, and an uphill battle. But, can it be any worse than another 20+ yrs without a hope of restoring your rights?

I invite any and all suitable candidates from all districts to strongly consider making a run for it.There's still plenty of time to submit the paperwork and such that is needed to run, and plenty of time to prepare. The current elected officials have already given you most,if not all,of the ammunition you need to send them packing. I've little to no doubt they will provide even more if a second attempt at this is made while they are still in office.

There are a few of us already starting the process, and doing the initial legwork/finding out what needs to doing to make it happen,etc. Any potential candidates interested in doing so are welcome to any information and support we can provide for this.

It's time to man up, and step to the plate,troops. You know the old saying about if want something done right.... so let's begin working towards doing it ourselves.

By the people, FOR the people.

j4l

Indeed. the time to start stepping up, and setting up, is now. Not 5 months before voting time. Still plenty of time to get organized,get affairs in order etc.

jammer

Senator Haridopolos

Senator Haridopolos, WANTS TO BE YOUR NEXT (US SENATOR IN THE NEXT ELECTION) HOW ABOUT THAT!!

j4l

Senator Haridopolos, WANTS TO BE YOUR NEXT (US SENATOR IN THE NEXT ELECTION) HOW ABOUT THAT!!

Fail-1gif.gif

droanx

The following state senate district need candidates to run for 2012.
State Senate District 3, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 39

It is my suggestion or opinion that candidates should be Non party affiliated(NPA)
Check to see what district you live in.
http://www.flsenate.gov/Senators/Districts

I registered for this forum just to respond to this. I have been saying I want to run for Florida Senate or Rep for a few years. I'm NPA (no party) and live in senate district 24 and house of rep district 32. It seems that my senate district is taken care of? What about my house district? Let me know because I've been planning this for years at least mentally.

77zach

I registered for this forum just to respond to this. I have been saying I want to run for Florida Senate or Rep for a few years. I'm NPA (no party) and live in senate district 24 and house of rep district 32. It seems that my senate district is taken care of? What about my house district? Let me know because I've been planning this for years at least mentally.

What is gained by going NPA?

droanx

What is gained by going NPA?

Really have no clue. I registered that way when I turned 18 because even back then I saw the hypocrisy of both parties and couldn't stomach signing up for one or the other.

I think that both my districts are taken care of because I've talked with both of my elected officials and they seem to support what I do. Maybe I can start smaller and go for county commissioner.