Thread: Wachovia -> Wells Fargo

Wachovia -> Wells Fargo

Local coverage of the upcoming conversion... why am I not surprised that the change from "Gun Free Victim Zone" to "You May Now Defend Yourself Zone" is not a newsworthy item?

http://blogs.fredericksburg.com/busi...rsion-locally/

"An official date hasnít been announced yet for the conversion, but itís expected to occur in early August."

TFred

Founder's Club Member
    I stopped by the nearby Wachovia bank drive through at lunch today to pay on my Wells Fargo mortgage and noticed that the the old Wachovia signs were completely removed including the signs on the doors which had forbidden the carrying of sidearms. Except for the employees who were their usual sourpuss selves, things looked like they were about to change for the better.

Maybe it's just some kind of oversight on their part, but the Wachovia which I visit infrequently in Amelia Courthouse (the town, not the actual courthouse) hasn't had gun buster signs in at least 6 months. It might even be longer than that because 6 months back was the first time I used that branch. I wasn't carrying on that occasion or the last, just 1 month ago because my wife and I had business inside the actual courthouse involving her CHP application.
    You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office

I look forward to the pro-American change.
    When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force.

excerpt By Marko Kloos (http://munchkinwrangler.wordpress.com/?s=major+caudill)