• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wachovia -> Wells Fargo

TFred

jmelvin

Founder's Club Member
I stopped by the nearby Wachovia bank drive through at lunch today to pay on my Wells Fargo mortgage and noticed that the the old Wachovia signs were completely removed including the signs on the doors which had forbidden the carrying of sidearms. Except for the employees who were their usual sourpuss selves, things looked like they were about to change for the better.

celticredneck

Maybe it's just some kind of oversight on their part, but the Wachovia which I visit infrequently in Amelia Courthouse (the town, not the actual courthouse) hasn't had gun buster signs in at least 6 months. It might even be longer than that because 6 months back was the first time I used that branch. I wasn't carrying on that occasion or the last, just 1 month ago because my wife and I had business inside the actual courthouse involving her CHP application.