• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Proof of death

GLOCKMAN40

Please people do not be fouled over the reports of Osama bin laden being killed , don't you all find it to be a little strange that they go in , find him, kill him , and then they cleansed his body befor a sea burial all over night without showing the people too which he has caused so much pain on 9/11, " PROOF OF DEATH ", as they did with Sadam and his son's soon after the killed them , they showed Sadam being hang , and then they showed his sons bodys ( from the neck up ) after they where blown up, now this is a man who has been marked for death since 9/11 ,this is a man who was the leader of al-qaida an Islamist militant group that has kill thousands of Americans and US Troops , they tell us that they did a DNA test on his body to give us proof that it infact was Osama , this is a test that if done on your body would take days to get the results back yet its done in a matter of hours , where is" the proof of death ".

stuckinchico

Burial at sea is an honor

Again our president kisses the arse of the Islamic community.

Burial at sea is considered an honor. It would have been proper to burn him instead.

Btw anyone think that they got rid of the body a little too quick?? Islamic law?? Who cares.... Terrorist!!!

Sounds all like a campaign speech

Willm3053

I like how he took all the credit. It's all to set the stage for 2012. His approval rating will sky rocket with his supporters, I'm not buying into it. I'm voting him out come 2012.

Sent from my HTC EVO!

Felix

Glockman, you keep harping on the idea in these gun threads that DNA testing takes days. Get off that, it 'ain't' so when time is critical. What's your experience with this procedure anyway? A paternity test in your background when you got somebody knocked up over there in the Hoosier State and the mother sued you for child support? Those can in fact take between a week and six weeks since they aren't time critical.

Dr Frederick Bieber, a medical geneticist, is on record as saying that it's possible for DNA analysis to be done quickly, particularly if the profiles of relatives have already been analyzed. 'Often it can be done overnight, and in high-profile forensic investigations, it often is,' said Bieber.

And don't you think bin Laden's relatives' profiles had already been analyzed since there's been several other attempts to ID him after drone strikes were thought to have possibly taken him out when there wasn't enough of a body left for a visual.

Claytron

Glockman, you keep harping on the idea in these gun threads that DNA testing takes days. Get off that, it 'ain't' so when time is critical. What's your experience with this procedure anyway? A paternity test in your background when you got somebody knocked up over there in the Hoosier State and the mother sued you for child support? Those can in fact take between a week and six weeks since they aren't time critical.

Dr Frederick Bieber, a medical geneticist, is on record as saying that it's possible for DNA analysis to be done quickly, particularly if the profiles of relatives have already been analyzed. 'Often it can be done overnight, and in high-profile forensic investigations, it often is,' said Bieber.

And don't you think bin Laden's relatives' profiles had already been analyzed since there's been several other attempts to ID him after drone strikes were thought to have possibly taken him out when there wasn't enough of a body left for a visual.

Bringing up that information proves absolutely nothing until you can prove the test actually happened.

stuckinchico

Burial at sea is not any more of an honor than any other form of burial.
It is just a convenient way of disposing of the body and returning it to its origin. If the burial is with full honors, that ceremony does honor the dead person. I doubt that OBL was given any honors when he slid over the railing. Your suggestion that the body should have been burned would be seen as desecration and I would agree with that asessment. Abusing a dead body is an act of barbarism and is beneath the dignity of the government and people of the United States, most of us anyway. OBL is now fish turds and the US can't be blamed for the action of the fish. I think its an appropriate outcome.

They had a ceremony , said prayer over the body (whom ever it really was) then slide him arse over. That shows honor and no cremation is not beneath us.

cce1302

What does this have to do with open carrying in Indiana?

(8) KEEP IT ON-TOPIC: All gun rights discussions not directly related to open carry should take place in the "General Discussions" forum and topics that are not related to gun rights at all should take place in "The Lounge". Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focused.

Last edited: