• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mission for all who wish to pass Open Carry in Florida.

mister45

LOL, I saw the signs posted at Wal Mart: "Flush the RINO: 'Septic Charlie Dean' down the drain."
Not mine, just saw them at the Inverness WalMart

I saw them too, The guy that knows me there and knows I carry said ol' Charlie Dean came in and made a face at the signs and then approached a manager and talked and then got his stuff and left... I wish I knew what was said, But at the same time I'm glad I did not see him, he is not the same as my family knew years ago.. But my dad swore Charlie Dean's problem was he was extremely constipated in more than one way... lol