Thread: Open Carry Family Dinner-Wed. May 11th - The Big Spring Meet & Greet :-)

Open Carry Family Dinner-Wed. May 11th - The Big Spring Meet & Greet :-)

Michigan Open Carry is going to Clinton Twp. for dinner! We will be at the "Goodys Family Resturant" in Clinton Twp. We are looking forward to seeing a lot of familiar and new faces, as for Our New Members & Guest that missed a past opportunity to get introduced to everyone, corrective measures are in place to see that you feel right at home.

The Dinner Gathering will start at 7:00pm until we leave! THATS RIGHT "til we leave", The resturant normally close's at 8:00pm BUT, arraingments have been made to allow anyone who shows up after 8 to attend this event will be let in. So come when you are free, we'll see you there, this after dinner venue setting will be great for Q&A, "Meet & Greet" & Fellowship.

I'd love to see 50+ attendees...come one, come all ...Lets get together and do this?

Goodys Family Resturant
    21342 Hall Rd.
    Clinton Twp., MI. 48038
    (586) 493-9660

btw if you google the address it will come up a mexican resturant which is closed, For the last three years, This location has been Known as "Goodys Family Resturant", 21342 Hall Road. Clinton Twp., MI. 48038
    the phone number is (586) 493-9660

Goodys Family Resturant is open for business.

Carry On
    Last edited by Master Control; 05-04-2011 at 03:08 AM.
    "Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
    ,,, So Mote Be

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.-- JC

This event is open to anyone who wants to attend, not just MOC members. Also, anyone who shows up after 8 to attend this will be let in. So come when you are free, we'll see you there.

I work until 8 in Royal Oak next week. I will try to get out early if possible. If not I will show up late if people are still gathering and hanging out.
    Last edited by sprinklerguy28; 05-04-2011 at 11:31 AM.

Madison Hts-Carry M&P9mm CPL/NRA mem, Michigan, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinklerguy28 View Post
    I work until 8 in Royal Oak tonight. I will try to get out early if possible. If not I will show up late if people are still gathering and hanging out.
    It isn't until next wednesday Sprinkler
    "Reason can never be popular. Passions and feelings can become popular, but reason will always remain the sole property of a few eminent individuals."
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    i should be there
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/

Unhappy

I'll go if I can get a ride from the 11 mile VanDyke area!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Quote Originally Posted by hamaneggs View Post
    I'll go if I can get a ride from the 11 mile VanDyke area!
    Anyone in the area?
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

good lord...i wanna be back home!
    -NRA Member, GSSF Member, GeorgiaCarry Member, Glock Certified Armorer, Glock 30SF, STI Elektra, M&P9c, NAA Black Widow .22 WMR
    -“I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.”—Mahatma Ghandhi

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    hope you make it back here rabbi, the turnout was PHENOMENAL last night and it was a good time! thanks to all those responsible!
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/