• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Virginia Redistricting Senate results

TFred

Saslaw is even "safer", Marsh, McEachin lose a little ground.

According to an interactive map put together by the Virginia Public Access Project, Virginia incumbent anti-gun Senator Dick Saslaw's new district will be 0.5% "more" Democratic.

On a happier note, Henry Marsh's district is reported to be 4.6% "more" Republican, and Don McEachin's district, 6.3% "more" Republican.

I doubt the Senate would have voted for any plan that lost them the majority, but hopefully we will be a little closer to booting these anti-gun leaders out next election.

TFred