Thread: Paul Farrow listening session

Paul Farrow listening session

I was at the one last night and much was discussed. Of course the topic of conceal carry came up. He had discussed there were two bills, one permit and one permitless system. I had raised my hand to speak on the benefits of Constitutional Carry over a permit (cost to implement, fees, names published via the paper, etc). He said he's not sure Constitutional Carry has the votes to pass even though he'd prefer to see it. So please contact your reps, especially since the bill(s) will be voted on this month.

If Rep Farrow is your rep, he is having another listening session next week:

Monday, May 9th
    6:00-8:00 p.m.
    Pewaukee Village Hall
    235 Hickory St
    Pewaukee, WI
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    I was at the one last night and much was discussed. Of course the topic of conceal carry came up. He had discussed there were two bills, one permit and one permitless system. I had raised my hand to speak on the benefits of Constitutional Carry over a permit (cost to implement, fees, names published via the paper, etc). He said he's not sure Constitutional Carry has the votes to pass even though he'd prefer to see it. So please contact your reps, especially since the bill(s) will be voted on this month.

If Rep Farrow is your rep, he is having another listening session next week:

Monday, May 9th
    6:00-8:00 p.m.
    Pewaukee Village Hall
    235 Hickory St
    Pewaukee, WI
    Good Job !!!
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Paul Farrow is my rep. I live within 2 miles of this listening session. I'll be there to express a rational summary of our arguments for Constitutional Carry.

Quote Originally Posted by grinner View Post
    Paul Farrow is my rep. I live within 2 miles of this listening session. I'll be there to express a rational summary of our arguments for Constitutional Carry.
    I'm thinking of going to Monday's session as well.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

I will be there on Monday for sure now.

See you there. I should get there around 6:15.