• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Paul Farrow listening session

protias

I was at the one last night and much was discussed. Of course the topic of conceal carry came up. He had discussed there were two bills, one permit and one permitless system. I had raised my hand to speak on the benefits of Constitutional Carry over a permit (cost to implement, fees, names published via the paper, etc). He said he's not sure Constitutional Carry has the votes to pass even though he'd prefer to see it. So please contact your reps, especially since the bill(s) will be voted on this month.

If Rep Farrow is your rep, he is having another listening session next week:

Monday, May 9th
6:00-8:00 p.m.
Pewaukee Village Hall
235 Hickory St
Pewaukee, WI

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I was at the one last night and much was discussed. Of course the topic of conceal carry came up. He had discussed there were two bills, one permit and one permitless system. I had raised my hand to speak on the benefits of Constitutional Carry over a permit (cost to implement, fees, names published via the paper, etc). He said he's not sure Constitutional Carry has the votes to pass even though he'd prefer to see it. So please contact your reps, especially since the bill(s) will be voted on this month.

If Rep Farrow is your rep, he is having another listening session next week:

Monday, May 9th
6:00-8:00 p.m.
Pewaukee Village Hall
235 Hickory St
Pewaukee, WI

Good Job !!!

grinner

Paul Farrow is my rep. I live within 2 miles of this listening session. I'll be there to express a rational summary of our arguments for Constitutional Carry.

protias

Paul Farrow is my rep. I live within 2 miles of this listening session. I'll be there to express a rational summary of our arguments for Constitutional Carry.
I'm thinking of going to Monday's session as well.