• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I challenge you!

Beretta92FSLady

I am challenging those who are up for it, an OC online pushup, situp, riding, and running challenge. Hopefully some people will join me, or I am going to be a buff chick, LOL.

The rules are that if you post, for the sake of keeping us up-to-date, please, let's add as we go along. So, I post 50, the next person posts 20, that person adds the number, and has it for the next person (example; 50+20=70)

30 days as an OC community from today 05/04/11:

Pushups: 5,000 reps

Situps: 5,000 reps

Riding: 250 miles

Running: 150 miles

I will start:

Pushups: 0+48= 48

Situps: 0+40= 40

Riding coming soon...

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

I got a gun so I wouldnt have to fight.

And so I could live longer.

lol

Don't worry about it. I actually cut the numbers in half, because I thought it would be hard to get this thing going. Hopefully some people jump in on it with me.

Shooting rather than fighting (if those are the only two options) is the best option, IMO, because you fight, you run the risk of losing your sidearm, and that's the last thing you want.

Last edited:

irish52084

OK, I'll play. I'll post my numbers about 9am tomorrow. I don't ride anything, so I can't help with that part. lol

As a side note, has anyone used the Kinect yourshape game? It's an evil contraption that tortures you like a personal trainer and then takes pics of you making a fool of yourself. Had me doing lunges one time and I could barely walk afterward.

Beretta92FSLady

OK, I'll play. I'll post my numbers about 9am tomorrow. I don't ride anything, so I can't help with that part. lol

As a side note, has anyone used the Kinect yourshape game? It's an evil contraption that tortures you like a personal trainer and then takes pics of you making a fool of yourself. Had me doing lunges one time and I could barely walk afterward.

I watched my kids play that game before. It's an interesting game that looked like fun.

I look forward to your numbers.

Tawnos

Let's see how this weekend's weather and bike ride goes. I could do anything from 20-100 ;)

HKcarrier

Ooo... this is a cool idea... I hope people keep up with it... I need to get back into my 50 push ups a day too.. just in time!

Daylen

Pushups: 48+0 = 48

Situps: 40+0 = 40

Riding: 0 + 0 = 0

Running: 0 + 4 = 4

like that?

irish52084

Pushups: 48+30 =78

Situps: 40+30 = 70

Running: 4 + 0 = 4

Ok, so I added my 30 and 30 I hope I did that correctly. I'll jog/walk the dog late tonight after work. He loves it and we don't get to jog much anymore, so he'll be excited.

HKcarrier

Pushups: 78+30 =108

Situps: 40+30 = 70

Running: 4 + 3 = 7

Just a quickie 30 in my office...

Last edited:

rickc1962

OK, I'll play also;

Pushups, 130 + 30 = 160

Situps, 70 + 20 = 90

Riding, 0 + 0 = 0

Running, 4 + 3 = 7

I can't believe how pour I've gotten at this, been idle way to long.