• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do you support a concealed carry law? - Vote in this Poll - Make yourself heard!!

Outdoorsman1

The poll question is really too broad to justify an accurate answer....

Concealed carry law with mandatory permit and training....????
Concealed carry law with just mandatory permit...???
Concealed carry law with neither mandatory training or permit (Constitutional Carry)..??

I am relectant to answer as to the total results might not conform to what I support... As in "Constitutional Carry"...

Thoughts..????

Outdoorsman1

rcav8r

Most of the attention in the article and the following responses are related to constitutional carry.

protias

Our Constitution supports it, but 941.23 restricts it. I voted yes just for simplicity.

Wolf1477

LoL hanging strong at 61% in favor at this point, I keep going back to read the comments section...you can't make that kind of crap up!

M

McX

LoL hanging strong at 61% in favor at this point, I keep going back to read the comments section...you can't make that kind of crap up!

i'm so all about hunter's safety........truly you cant make this crap up.

Outdoorsman1

LoL hanging strong at 61% in favor at this point, I keep going back to read the comments section...you can't make that kind of crap up![/QUOTE]

As well as some of the comments regarding the new Concealed / Constitutional Carry Bill... (Links to articles in that forum).... And they call us "Nuts"... some of the anti's comments literally defy logic as well as common sence.... actually they call us "Scary", but to me some of their comments are kinda scary that they would choose not to protect themselves or their loved ones when given the opportunity to do so....

Outdoorsman1

phred

Wouldn't it be great if it got to 79% Yes and 21% No?

The right to keep and bear arms. In 1998 79% of the voters in the great state of Wisconsin voted Article 1 Section 25 into our state constitution. "The people have the right to keep and bear arms for security, defense, hunting, recreation or any other lawful purpose".

grinner

I voted yes, but I'm actually against a "concealed carry law". I'm in favor of repealing 941.23 and the other statutes that are in conflict with the WI and US Constitutions.

I'm sure the results of this poll will say, "x% are in favor of shall-issue concealed carry permits in WI".

But, what can we do...

scm54449

Opt-Out Members
Right now it is 63% / 37% for and against concealed carry. Even if you don't support licensed concealed carry and only support constitutional carry, this poll doesn't allow us to flesh out details. Anyone who doesn't vote is giving another vote to the anti's......