• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do you support a concealed carry law? - Vote in this Poll - Make yourself heard!!

protias

I voted yes, but I'm actually against a "concealed carry law". I'm in favor of repealing 941.23 and the other statutes that are in conflict with the WI and US Constitutions.

I'm sure the results of this poll will say, "x% are in favor of shall-issue concealed carry permits in WI".

But, what can we do...
The poll doesn't define which conceal carry. I still vote yes because it is still a legal way to carry.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
70 % says YES

Do you support a concealed carry law?

Republican lawmakers are moving quickly on bills to allow people to carry concealed weapons.
Yes (70%)
No (30%)
Total Responses: 4568

jrclen

In this pole we are voting for concealed carry. The anti gun people have no idea what Constitutional carry means. We must show how many of us favor concealed carry, period.

Alude904

Haha. I find it funny how you guys want concealed carry while my state wants open carry. And all the while, our leo's argue that each will cause wide spread panic. I would like to stick our leo's in a room together. Maybe then theyll stop arguing about crap they dont understand and start thinki of ways to protect and serve, just like the old days.

Outdoorsman1

Haha. I find it funny how you guys want concealed carry while my state wants open carry. And all the while, our leo's argue that each will cause wide spread panic. I would like to stick our leo's in a room together. Maybe then theyll stop arguing about crap they dont understand and start thinki of ways to protect and serve, just like the old days.

As far as I know nobody here "wants concealed carry"... We are all (or 99%) pushing and pushing HARD for 'Constitutional Carry (which is one of the bill's currently being discussed). With Constitutional Carry, we can choose to carry either open or concealed with no fee's, no permits, and no mandatory training. Anybody here that would want Concealed Carry (with a permit) probably travels through various states and wants the "permit" to allow them to carry in other states that would regonize a Wisconsin permit.

Outdoorsman1