• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lewisburg area

6L6GC

last weekend (04/30/11) my wife and I rented a place on the Greenbrier River for a family get together. As a result, I ended up open carrying all over Lewisburg and Fairlee. I was in a few different stores and restaurants. No issues.
roN

Dreamer

Am I the only person who thinks its slightly ironic that someone from MD would consider a county with one of the largest minimum-security Federal Women's Prisons in the eastern US to be "prime real estate"?

Just sayin'...

Maryland Shall Issue

Am I the only person it finds it ironic that there's someone who has nothing better to do that follow legitimate users around the forum and make off topic posts?