Thread: SB 207 Recruits Youngsters to hunt

Madison Hts-Carry M&P9mm CPL/NRA mem, Michigan, USA

SB 207 Recruits Youngsters to hunt

"Reason can never be popular. Passions and feelings can become popular, but reason will always remain the sole property of a few eminent individuals."
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Such a Deal!

I have taken 4 persons hunting now under the Apprentice Hunting Program. It has been a good experience for them and myself.

This Mentored Youth Hunting Program and Associated License is a pretty good deal at the bargain basement price of $7.50!

THE FEE FOR A MENTORED YOUTH HUNTING LICENSE IS $7.50 AND SHALL INCLUDE ALL OF THE PRIVILEGES CONFERRED BY ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:

(A) RESIDENT SMALL GAME LICENSE.
    (B) COMBINATION DEER LICENSE.
    (C) ALL SPECIES FISHING LICENSE.
    (D) SPRING TURKEY HUNTING LICENSE AND FALL TURKEY HUNTING LICENSE.
    (E) RESIDENT FUR HARVESTER'S LICENSE.
    This is for persons under 10 years old. Now, if they could do something like this for hunters just a little older, then they would be helping quite a bit more!

This definitely is something Michigan lacks. In AZ I used to hear radio adds targeting young people to get them to go hunting.

Michigan would do well to put it into overdrive since the economy is scaring away younger parents in droves.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

The NRA gets behind a hunter bill (I have nothing against hunting) but do nothing about a PFZ bill. Fudds.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Angry

Why should adults pay to take kids hunting?Why pay for a CPL?Why pay for a RIGHT?Give them an inch,they take a mile,of our cash and Freedoms!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!