• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 5/7 - 9:30 AM @ River City Diner - Parham & I-95

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 5/7 - 9:30 AM @ River City Diner - Parham & I-95

Once again it has been moved and seconded that we shall have breakfast on Saturday morning. The time and location were proposed and accepted, and the motion carried by an overwhelming majority.

While the agenda is not yet finalized, we know there will be much discussion. Sources who have requested not to be named further indicate that giggling, guffawing and possibly outright belly-laughs are likely to occur.

As per the standing rules, anyone who arrives early will get priority seating and coffee. Those arriving late or not attending will be talked about.

Having no further mischief to get into at the moment, you are let out for recess until Saturday morning. Go play nicely.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'm keeping an eye on the weather but considering I have to take Jane to the Surrey Restaurant for Mothers Day, I expect I'll be in the Burbs on Saturday.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Courier message received in the clear - will respond at alternate drop.

I'll be the one drinking coffee.

sidestreet

Planning to be there...,

EARLY!!!

sidestreet

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Solved a couple of issues and added a few new ones to the list. Surry ranked high.

A deputy sheriff at the counter did his very best to ignore us.

Some person even rated sidewalk service to pay his bill - suuuure he forgot. :p

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate

He can be identified by his tracks:lol::lol:

apoin4.jpg

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Not in some court rooms - there are limits. :uhoh: :p

The way I hear it, it'll be different next time.
Quote from Electra Glide in Blue:

Movie Name: Electra Glide in Blue (1973)
Quote: John Wintergreen: I think Ill go over and check out the Black
Canyon.
Motor Officer Zipper Davis, Johns Partner: Aww, there aint no
action over there!
John Wintergreen: Zipper, thats the story of your life... there
aint no action, at no time, at no place.
.. Ill see you later.
Somebodys gotta be doing something bad somewhere!