Thread: Which legislators need to hear from us more?

Which legislators need to hear from us more?

As you talk to your legislators about the constitutional carry bill, please post here if they do not currently support it.
    The members on this forum need to contact them ALL and persuade them as WI residents that this is very important and there are many people who want to go STRAIGHT to constitutional carry.

To keep this thread brief, please post replies to discuss the positions of your legislators only if they don't support the bill yet. This will serve as a contact list for all of us. When you contact them, pat yourself on the back and know that they are hearing about true freedom from you.

I hammer my 2 / Green Bay area Sen. Hansen ( for strict permit system ) & Rep Klenke ( for constitutional carry ) once every other week ( minimum ) , I hope I am not the only one from my area doing so.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 05-05-2011 at 08:38 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

I have repeatedly contacted Jerry Petrowski (R - 86th Assembly District) and have talked with him in person for 20 minutes face to face. He does not want to let go of the shall-issue permit with training (similar to what Doyle vetoed). He needs more prodding from someone else besides me.

Campaign Veteran
    As I suspected Sen. Wanggaard (District 21 - Racine) is for permits and Shall-Issue, he ran his campaign on Constitutional Carry.... now he wants permits!

Here is his email, let him know how you feel!
    Sen.Wanggaard@legis.wisconsin.gov

Sen. Luther (to complex to understand) Olsen & Rep . (NO Answer) Kevin Peterson !
    Last edited by littlewolf; 05-06-2011 at 05:40 PM.
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

I wrote my senator (mark miller, fleebagger) and rep (hebl). I can't remember millers gun voting record, but since he's a dem I'm sure he'll be against any pro-gun bill. Hebl is anti-gun. Claims he's all for sportsmen and protecting their guns, but he is anti-gun, as proved by his own words and voting record.

I also wrote Pam Galloway thanking her for introducing the Const. carry bill.

Wrote Jon Richards (Lib Dem Anti) no reply.

Luther Olsen. A fence sitting liberal Republican. He voted for CCW before, knowing Doyle would veto it. We need to get him aboard or replace him.

I spoke with Leah Vukmir several times about constitutional carry. She indicated that she is going to co-sponsor the constitutional carry bill. Still waiting to hear back from David Cullen in the assembly

Wrote to Zipperer and Krammer. I wasnt that nice told then I was sick of the lieing from our Reps.

Here is the man you need to contact. Here is the man who says yes or no to everything the assembly Republicans propose. Here is the man to blame if Constitutional Carry doesn't happen.

http://legis.wisconsin.gov/w3asp/con...ly&district=39

Regarding Olsen, he was against the previous cc bills and voted to uphold Doyle's veto. Can you say RINO?? Facing a recall he has gotten religion and signed on with the Castle Doctrine. Ask him to sponsor Constitutional Carry and sponsor an admendment to turn the Castle Doctrine bill into a Stand Your Ground bill and see what he does.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

From the Florida perspective- after what happened to our SB234 bill for OC., we hammered our reps Sen./House and got nothing more than a big middle-finger -even from the allegedly "friendly" to the cause reps. Have any of your folks considered the possibility of running for office there,next election? Just curious.

I've written Lassa and Molepske, but I doubt any amount of stuff from our side will sway them in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugenlude View Post
    As I suspected Sen. Wanggaard (District 21 - Racine) is for permits and Shall-Issue, he ran his campaign on Constitutional Carry.... now he wants permits!

Here is his email, let him know how you feel!
    Sen.Wanggaard@legis.wisconsin.gov
    Do you have any literature or propaganda showing this? If so it will become a valuable tool.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

I have written Dan Kapanke 7 times this year and have yet to recieve one response. Some of us walked with him while OC'ing in parades last year and I know he supports oc and ccw. I don't know if supports constitutional carry because he won't respond back.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Glock or anyone else who has Hasbeen Hansen for a rep, did he ever respond to you? I emailed him 3 weeks ago and he finally got back to me today. He is a lost cause, only wants retired cops to have the "right". I ain't done with him yet. No sense letting him get off so easy.

I have written Senator Risser several times with no response at all (too busy running to Illinois, evidently). Rep Berceau responded the last couple of times that she does not support any type of concealed carry.
    Μολὼν λάβε
    ‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’— Thomas Jefferson

Member of NRA, GOA, WCI

Quote Originally Posted by Da Po-lock View Post
    Glock or anyone else who has Hasbeen Hansen for a rep, did he ever respond to you? I emailed him 3 weeks ago and he finally got back to me today. He is a lost cause, only wants retired cops to have the "right". I ain't done with him yet. No sense letting him get off so easy.
    I emailed him today with no respones