• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Concealed Carry in Wisconsin/ Restaurant Carry in Ohio

77zach

There is a big thread over on the Wisconsin page concerning their push for concealed carry. I don't know if their committee hearings starting next week will be recorded ( I assume they will be) and if/where they will be saved but we need to get our hands on them. You just know that LEOs will be there saying how much they love OC and how CC is going to turn into the "wild wild west."

The Ohio Restaurant Association is also saying the sky will fall if CC is allowed in restaurants

http://m.daytondailynews.com/dayton...?contentguid=tBClUXjc&detailindex=0&pn=1&ps=4

We need to get the testimonies from these states, put them on an ipad or something, and take them to the offices of our Senators, and push play. By doing this we seriously undercut the testimony of the FSA and the Retail Federation.

http://wiseye.org/Programming/VideoArchive.aspx

Last edited:

Kingfish

We need to get the testimonies from these states, put them on an ipad or something, and take them to the offices of our Senators, and push play. By doing this we seriously undercut the testimony of the FSA and the Retail Federation.
That is assuming the antis are genuine, which they are not. They would kill all carry if they had a chance. You can't use the testimony of a liar to disprove a liar.

Last edited:

77zach

That is assuming the antis are genuine, which they are not. They would kill all carry if they had a chance. You can't use the testimony of a liar to disprove a liar.

Exactly. Rumor is some of the senators in Fl had sincere concerns about the objections of the FSA and retailers. The idea is to expose the fact that they're always against freedom, regardless of the proposition, regardless of time and location.

Certainly most aren't genuine though.

Last edited: