• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Using their own weapons against them(Brady Campaign)

Scouts_Out

Saw this poster at the Brady Campaign website and thought it would make a nice Florida Carry promo. Suggestion are welcomed. Used Photoshop BTW.

Attachments

• Brady_GodBlessAmerica3.jpg
    Brady_GodBlessAmerica3.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 516
  • Brady_GodBlessAmerica.jpg
    Brady_GodBlessAmerica.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 236
  • Brady_GodBlessAmerica2.jpg
    Brady_GodBlessAmerica2.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 803

Rich7553

Love the concept, however my guess is that the Brady ad is copyrighted material.

im4Christ92

Would be nice to break out how many of those murders were by LE.

Also, juxtapose that with ~3300 babies murdered per day. Hipocrites are fine with that.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

j4l

Real simple way of countering the claim in that ad:
Firearms-related homicides arent even an actual statistic gathered by Vital Statistics.
They simply do not break it out that way. For example, for Florida, for 2009- 1,135 homicide deaths were the official statistic. No where in all the stats does it break out what -if any-items were used in the killings.Not for knives, not for blunt-force,not for hand-hand/strangulation. Notta. Zip. Zilch.
So their qouted statistic is a complete fabrication. A nifty number they pull out of their back-sides.