• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Goose's Travelling OC/CC Road Show - Where to meet

Deleted_User

AGAIN, apologies to GreenIsFaster for totally derailing his thread. I was not totally at fault but accept full responsibility.

I've spoken with Chehalis Scott about the picture (see link above to thread) and I won't divulge what we discussed. He was in agreement on some things and not in agreement on some things. I've spoken with Squeak and I will be contacting the rest of the good crew down here next week.

I am on vacation next week (starting 5/8/11 - 5/16/11) thanks to a great boss knowing I needed a week off. I also have the capacity to travel almost anywhere in the state during this week. Anyone want to meet up and explain themselves face to face? Internet arguing is ridiculous. I'll gladly discuss my full point of view. I have no need to shout it, but I am willing to defend it. Any takers?

DO NOT TAKE THIS WRONG. This is exactly how it sounds. Anyone that really knows me will know this. I am simply willing to discuss this with anyone who wishes to step off the computer and come talk to me.

First Stop - (5/9 Lacey) Mission Accomplished
Second Stop - Wednesday (5/11) 10am Federal Way Starbuck's (Where the Saturday Meet is)
Third Stop - Thursday Ridgeline / Yelm Area (5/12) 2-6PM Is there a Starbuck's near this place? My son has a track meet.
Fourth Stop - CANCELLED

I will not entertain arguing in this thread. The smartest thing to do for OCDO is to remove this situation from the board. I am doing so. Those with my contact information, feel free to reach out to me if you wish to. That is all.

Last edited:

Deleted_User

O.K. Your stop in Port Orchard TBD. Where is that?

I don't know Port Orchard well. I can get to your place or anywhere you want to meet. OnStar works wonders. Call me or PM and we can set that one up if that day works for you.

TBD = To Be Determined

Last edited:

1245A Defender

well,,,

I have been to TBD many times,,
I look forward to seeing you there soon,
They have a corp. policy to follow state law for firearms.

Im glad you are setting up some meets to connect with your friends:banana:.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
T-shirts from the tour will be available..... :banana:

goose-tour.jpg

Deleted_User

I see no North Sound plans!!!! :cry:

Give me a holler if you head up this way brother.

Don't count out a trip just yet. Ani's grandparents are having ... complications and they live in Mount Vernon. Stay tuned. I can't confirm nor deny just yet ... You have my number.

We're tentatively planning a Friday overnight to Saturday trip to Mount Vernon. It's still in the planning stages. I'll know by Monday

Deleted_User

At todays price of gas he might have to work through his vacation in order to fill the tank.

The joy of my job is they pay me for mileage. I wonder if this counts as a business trip if I take along a few cases of red bull.

Forum Etiquette: Sorry for Triple Posting. I should've multi-quoted. It's been a LONG week.

Last edited:

tannerwaterbury

Well, like I say, don't let a bad forum ecounter disrupt your normal beliefs and ideas, just move on with life and live it to the fullest without worry on what others think. Hope to see you around the Kelso/Longview area again someday.

tombrewster421

I'll see if I can meet you in Yelm on thursday. There is a Starbucks there by the way. I'll give you a call and see what time I should meet you.

Deleted_User

I'll see if I can meet you in Yelm on thursday. There is a Starbucks there by the way. I'll give you a call and see what time I should meet you.

The son's Track Meet should be over in the 5-6pm time frame. Call at your leisure and we'll set something up.

Last edited: