Thread: Mutual Protection of our Constitution

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA

Mutual Protection of our Constitution

During an address a few days before she was shot, Congresswoman Giffords expressed the need for all our freedoms to be protected, and read the First Amendment before Congress. In do so, she was exercising her First Amendment rights.

I believe our Founding Fathers very quickly realized the First Amendment would quickly erode without the Second Amendment, and thus enacted the latter as well. As many have said, "The First protects the Second as much as the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest, including the Constitution itself."
    The 1st protects the 2nd, and the 2nd protects the 1st. GET THIS OR LOSE IT ALLl: 27-2=0. Our 2A is THE bellwether, and ain't none finer: Islamic Reality. Our Founding Fathers on Church and State. PC=ZERO.

In My Coffee
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...