Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mob of Thieves Swarms Las Vegas Convenience Store

Mob of Thieves Swarms Las Vegas Convenience Store

I've never seen anything like that before, please keep reactions and comments race neutral.

http://www.8newsnow.com/category/282...clipId=5821880
    Last edited by sharkey; 05-08-2011 at 01:38 AM.

It's just redistribution of wealth. And since they took booze (mostly) from a store it's a victimless crime - it's not liuke they stole from a person. [/sarcasm & disgust]

You must not get out much. This sort of thing is getting to be fairly common. And race neutral. Locally it seems to be young college students who are doing it.

Anybody else notice the tall guy in the orange shirt who seems to be acting as the leader of the pack?

stay safe.

McX
    those are the special moments, when, as a shopkeeper, you block the exit, with your .45 in your belt, and say: now then my children, let's all line up at the register, and pay for your stuff. start educating the young early, and educating them right. cleanup on isle 7.......................

race neutral??

that would be a lot easier to do if that group of thieves had some white or asian faces mixed in. I only saw one color.

FBI statics back up the profiling that certain groups commit more violent crimes and robbery than others do. If people like it or not society has made their actions excusable because of X, Y, or Z. Whatever excuse society comes up with, wither it being they were raised with no father, grew up poor, or where influenced by crime as a child it does not matter. They committed a crime and it has become socially acceptable for it to be a glorified lifestyle in music, tv and so on. You cannot ask people to be race neutral when the ghettos it is accepted that these types of actions are sociably acceptable. Shopkeepers should be showing poster size photos of the last bloody and dead robber right on the wall as a person enters the store. Like it or not profiling works and until actions like this get MAJOR crack down by police with real serious punishments or shopkeepers start piling bodies up like firewood nothing will change.

If people make it where you commit a crime, you lose your life on either death row or dead the majority of these crimes WILL stop. It is funny I work as a Armed guard in the gutters of Youngstown. I am a large fit white bald person with a large 1911 on my hip doing security in a crime-filled neighborhood. We have had a few people try to steal from the store and after they where slammed to the ground hard and where handcuffed, then arrested by YPD we have had NO further attempts. Yet the store next to us whose owner make his racist comments daily about a how a bunch of white guys with a firearms are protecting black business and that whose serving who now. Yet his store that he allows crap like in the OP shown, has been robbed over 20 times. If more owners started to fight, back with force against criminals. I makes the store become a hard target rob from.
    Last edited by zack991; 05-08-2011 at 11:54 AM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Banned
    If you dont want to be called a certain thing, then dont act in a certain way.

The cashier didn't seem to respond to what was going on. I wonder if this has happened before.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Banned
    What could he/she have done?

I would have loved to see him/her pull an AR with a beta mag, and level every single last one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    The cashier didn't seem to respond to what was going on. I wonder if this has happened before.
    Positive, groups of people like this do not attempt to steal if they think they cannot get away with it. If the cashier just pulled a gun and told everyone out, it would be like bulls in a china shop trying to get out. I would not shed a tear if the owner leveled everyone in there with a gun, armed or not. I hate thief's with a passion and the entitlement that flows in groups like that makes my blood boil.
    Last edited by zack991; 05-08-2011 at 12:45 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.

Banned
    You think they were all unarmed? That's very naive.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    You think they were all unarmed? That's very naive.
    I am sure 90% of them where armed, I just would not care if one who was not armed was shot and killed by the owner or cashier. I know I am going to hear some passive person say well if they are not armed you should not shoot them, well if they where not trying to steal from the owner they would not have been shot in the first place.

thought this follow up story was interesting;

no leads????? could they not see the faces in the video. i wonder if they caught you OCing on video, how long would it be before they knew your name, address, and what you had for breakfast

contrast to the first report;
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

"keep reactions and comments race neutral."

Not to be mean,but..why?
    It is what it is. It is who it is.Not even remotely debatable.
    One couldnt even call it stereotyping or "alleged".
    Man up, and stop caving in to guilt and trying to be "polite". Regardless of whichever race/color/ethnic/religion or whatever does such a thing.

The whole political-correct nonsense has gone way past out of hand,hence-what you see on the vid.

Quote Originally Posted by j4l View Post

Not to be mean,but..why?
    It is what it is. It is who it is.Not even remotely debatable.
    One couldnt even call it stereotyping or "alleged".
    Man up, and stop caving in to guilt and trying to be "polite". Regardless of whichever race/color/ethnic/religion or whatever does such a thing.

The whole political-correct nonsense has gone way past out of hand,hence-what you see on the vid.
    So true.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

I watch this video and I think of two things:

1) Killbox
    2) Shooting Gallery

That should eliminate the problem.

(The above comments are made in jest and do not represent this author's opinion of business defense.)
    It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Claytron View Post
    Interesting how the people in this post trying to be subtle about their racism are also the people talking about shooting and killing a crowd of people because they took beef jerky and pepsi.

***If people make it where you commit a crime, you lose your life on either death row or dead the majority of these crimes WILL stop. ***

You do realize that we have something called the death penalty right? Doesnt seem to stop people from killing eachother so i think your logic is severely flawed.
    People should not be shot for beef jerky, nor pepsi. A justifiable shoot is a 'principle' shoot. There is no thing racist about it. But you have to admitt that it is interesting that things like this occur by Blacks (in much larger numbers, proportionally), than Caucasians. Unless someone can direct me to a video which shows a mob of Caucasians walking into a kwik-mart, and going to town on the beer cooler. And I am not taklinmg about some link to American History X (a whole other 'story'), where a whole bunch of Caucasians get together, and go crazy on a store.

All of this 'racism' BS is just that, BS. Take a look at FBI statistics as they break down race lines, then come back, and we can discuss the 'why's' of the Black community, such as economics, education, etc. Let's face it, there is a systemic issue within a community where a group of that size gathers together to collectively walk into a store, and take items without paying.

I am sure I am going to be called a racist. It's not as if I haven't been accused of being 'racist' by left-wingers, and right-wingers.

Another example:

Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 05-08-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Banned

Why exactly. You no these people throw around the n word to each other, and many times its a compliment, yet its probably a censored word on the forum, I dont know, Ive never used it here out of respect to those OCers and LEOs that are not deserving of such a term.
    Last edited by stainless1911; 05-08-2011 at 08:16 PM.

I have never understood why it is necessary to keep an issue such as this a "race neutral" issue because it involves a black person, or a group of black persons.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 05-08-2011 at 08:20 PM.

Banned
    There is no need for racial comments at all. Res ipsa loquitur.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    There is no need for racial comments at all. Res ipsa loquitur.

Of course not, since the criminals in the video are absent race. Just as I am absent race, as well as every other thing such as, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, etc. I think part of the frustration with issues like this are that the 'race' in question is always presented, or made to be absent 'race' when activities like this occur. And we are supposed to act as if this is just an issue that has all to do with criminal activity, and none to do with 'race'.

Also, it is interesting how the video is said to speak for itself, and the implication of that type of statement is not equal to pointing out the individuals are black. This must be one of those implied comments about a 'race'. How convenient.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 05-08-2011 at 08:39 PM.

Banned
    Thats right, there is no need, they did it to themselves, and we can all see who is doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    People should not be shot for beef jerky, nor pepsi. A justifiable shoot is a 'principle' shoot. There is no thing racist about it. But you have to admitt that it is interesting that things like this occur by Blacks (in much larger numbers, proportionally), than Caucasians. Unless someone can direct me to a video which shows a mob of Caucasians walking into a kwik-mart, and going to town on the beer cooler. And I am not taklinmg about some link to American History X (a whole other 'story'), where a whole bunch of Caucasians get together, and go crazy on a store.

All of this 'racism' BS is just that, BS. Take a look at FBI statistics as they break down race lines, then come back, and we can discuss the 'why's' of the Black community, such as economics, education, etc. Let's face it, there is a systemic issue within a community where a group of that size gathers together to collectively walk into a store, and take items without paying.

I am sure I am going to be called a racist. It's not as if I haven't been accused of being 'racist' by left-wingers, and right-wingers.

Another example:

Bloody spot -on.
    And racist am I? Im 1/2 Cherokee. Lol so there goes that debate, right off the bat.
    Do I wear feathers on my head, run around with a tomahawk? Do I greet people with nifty things like "How" ? No. But nor do you see me going out of my way to live up to a "stereotype", or using that as a crutch of some kind.
    Other ancestors are Scotts-Irish. Who came over as "indentured servants" -the "white" version of being slaves.

Should I tool around for the next 500 yrs with a chip on my shoulder,my hand out, and demanding that you avoid calling me anything?

The whole concept of "racism" is utterly silly. We're all mutts of some sort, at the end of the day. It's over-used , a cop -out.
    If you keep handing people a crutch, and victimizing them over the silliest ****, they are going to continue to rely on that crutch long after their leg has healed. And they'll never learn to walk on their own.

We're all mutts of some sort,.
    I'm a Heinz 57.

Banned

Angry

The victim entitlement mentality has become a plague in and of itself, the progeny of old racism.

Most people who are screaming race nowadays are second third and fourth generations away from the real victims, and likewise for those accused of racism.

The other problem I see is with a particular race consistantly and actively doing things that promote and encourage racism instead of just trying to be American. For instance, focusing on the victim mentality, living up to the stereotypes through drug abuse, eubonics, having a comb stuck in the hair, or hair thats a full 2 feet in diameter, pants around the knees, and shaking the neighborhood with a car stereo for examples.

Like I have said many times, if you dont want to be called a certain thing, then dont act a certain way. Im not by default, a racist, I try to take people individually, but frankly, if the shoe fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Claytron View Post
    Interesting how the people in this post trying to be subtle about their racism are also the people talking about shooting and killing a crowd of people because they took beef jerky and pepsi.

***If people make it where you commit a crime, you lose your life on either death row or dead the majority of these crimes WILL stop. ***

You do realize that we have something called the death penalty right? Doesnt seem to stop people from killing eachother so i think your logic is severely flawed.
    You are right most states do have the death penalty, but not ALL states, the death penalty is not a deterrent because;

1, Most prisoners remain alive for up to 20 years before execution, and then,

2, The aclu and others anti American groups will spend thousands to keep the sidewinders alive, and then and only then, if they are put to death, its like a scene out if Soylent Green, the are put on a table with a glass of wine, pretty music, a needle placed in their arm, and they just fall asleep, so sweet!

And the whole time their in prison, they have color cable TV, a rec room beater then the YMCA, and now they have computers with Internet.

If bad guys thought they could get shot committing a crime, any crime, most would stop, but not all, them that still commit crimes and git caught depending on the crime, Rape, Murder, Child anything. within 90 days you have a jury trial, if convicted you have 120 days for appeal, if still found guilty, within 30 days they take you to the county courthouse lawn, walk you up the stairs put a Cowboy necktie around your neck and hang you til your dead. 10 months that's fair.

I don't care if women faint, anti death groups protest, it hurts like hell, or your head pops off, let everyone that wants to watch do so.

For non capital crimes, chain them together, make them plant flowers in the desert, pickup trash on all highways, make big rocks into sand with hammers, etc...etc... NO TV, rec rooms, Internet, conjugal visits, and the work week sould be six days a week, starting at 6 AM till 6 PM, Sunday is the Lords day, start at 5 years, and go up to 20 years.

I believe 95 percent of crimes would stop, but right now there is no real deterrent, and a majority of cons say they fell at home in prison, and a large number of them will commit a crime upon release just so they can go back " home ".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast