• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mob of Thieves Swarms Las Vegas Convenience Store

sharkey

I've never seen anything like that before, please keep reactions and comments race neutral.

[video]http://www.8newsnow.com/category/28259/8-news-now-video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=5821880[/video]

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
It's just redistribution of wealth. And since they took booze (mostly) from a store it's a victimless crime - it's not liuke they stole from a person. [/sarcasm & disgust]

You must not get out much. This sort of thing is getting to be fairly common. And race neutral. Locally it seems to be young college students who are doing it.

Anybody else notice the tall guy in the orange shirt who seems to be acting as the leader of the pack?

stay safe.

M

McX

those are the special moments, when, as a shopkeeper, you block the exit, with your .45 in your belt, and say: now then my children, let's all line up at the register, and pay for your stuff. start educating the young early, and educating them right. cleanup on isle 7.......................

p85

race neutral??

that would be a lot easier to do if that group of thieves had some white or asian faces mixed in. I only saw one color.

zack991

FBI statics back up the profiling that certain groups commit more violent crimes and robbery than others do. If people like it or not society has made their actions excusable because of X, Y, or Z. Whatever excuse society comes up with, wither it being they were raised with no father, grew up poor, or where influenced by crime as a child it does not matter. They committed a crime and it has become socially acceptable for it to be a glorified lifestyle in music, tv and so on. You cannot ask people to be race neutral when the ghettos it is accepted that these types of actions are sociably acceptable. Shopkeepers should be showing poster size photos of the last bloody and dead robber right on the wall as a person enters the store. Like it or not profiling works and until actions like this get MAJOR crack down by police with real serious punishments or shopkeepers start piling bodies up like firewood nothing will change.

If people make it where you commit a crime, you lose your life on either death row or dead the majority of these crimes WILL stop. It is funny I work as a Armed guard in the gutters of Youngstown. I am a large fit white bald person with a large 1911 on my hip doing security in a crime-filled neighborhood. We have had a few people try to steal from the store and after they where slammed to the ground hard and where handcuffed, then arrested by YPD we have had NO further attempts. Yet the store next to us whose owner make his racist comments daily about a how a bunch of white guys with a firearms are protecting black business and that whose serving who now. Yet his store that he allows crap like in the OP shown, has been robbed over 20 times. If more owners started to fight, back with force against criminals. I makes the store become a hard target rob from.

Last edited:

zack991

The cashier didn't seem to respond to what was going on. I wonder if this has happened before.

Positive, groups of people like this do not attempt to steal if they think they cannot get away with it. If the cashier just pulled a gun and told everyone out, it would be like bulls in a china shop trying to get out. I would not shed a tear if the owner leveled everyone in there with a gun, armed or not. I hate thief's with a passion and the entitlement that flows in groups like that makes my blood boil.

Last edited:

zack991

You think they were all unarmed? That's very naive.

I am sure 90% of them where armed, I just would not care if one who was not armed was shot and killed by the owner or cashier. I know I am going to hear some passive person say well if they are not armed you should not shoot them, well if they where not trying to steal from the owner they would not have been shot in the first place.

papa bear

thought this follow up story was interesting;

http://www.8newsnow.com/category/28...art=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=5821880

no leads????? could they not see the faces in the video. i wonder if they caught you OCing on video, how long would it be before they knew your name, address, and what you had for breakfast

contrast to the first report;
http://www.8newsnow.com/category/28...art=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=5821880

j4l

"keep reactions and comments race neutral."

Not to be mean,but..why?
It is what it is. It is who it is.Not even remotely debatable.
One couldnt even call it stereotyping or "alleged".
Man up, and stop caving in to guilt and trying to be "polite". Regardless of whichever race/color/ethnic/religion or whatever does such a thing.

The whole political-correct nonsense has gone way past out of hand,hence-what you see on the vid.

Beretta92FSLady

Not to be mean,but..why?
It is what it is. It is who it is.Not even remotely debatable.
One couldnt even call it stereotyping or "alleged".
Man up, and stop caving in to guilt and trying to be "polite". Regardless of whichever race/color/ethnic/religion or whatever does such a thing.

The whole political-correct nonsense has gone way past out of hand,hence-what you see on the vid.

So true.

Claytron

It's just redistribution of wealth. And since they took booze (mostly) from a store it's a victimless crime - it's not liuke they stole from a person. [/sarcasm & disgust]

You must not get out much. This sort of thing is getting to be fairly common. And race neutral. Locally it seems to be young college students who are doing it.

Anybody else notice the tall guy in the orange shirt who seems to be acting as the leader of the pack?

stay safe.

really thats wierd i noticed the guy in the orange too, seemed like he was one of the only people who didnt take something, i even saw him holding the door open lol....

What the hell is wrong with some people? Its almost like they genuinely thought it was free.

Claytron

Interesting how the people in this post trying to be subtle about their racism are also the people talking about shooting and killing a crowd of people because they took beef jerky and pepsi.

***If people make it where you commit a crime, you lose your life on either death row or dead the majority of these crimes WILL stop. ***

You do realize that we have something called the death penalty right? Doesnt seem to stop people from killing eachother so i think your logic is severely flawed.

Kirbinator

I watch this video and I think of two things:

1) Killbox
2) Shooting Gallery

That should eliminate the problem. ;)

(The above comments are made in jest and do not represent this author's opinion of business defense.)

Beretta92FSLady

Interesting how the people in this post trying to be subtle about their racism are also the people talking about shooting and killing a crowd of people because they took beef jerky and pepsi.

***If people make it where you commit a crime, you lose your life on either death row or dead the majority of these crimes WILL stop. ***

You do realize that we have something called the death penalty right? Doesnt seem to stop people from killing eachother so i think your logic is severely flawed.

People should not be shot for beef jerky, nor pepsi. A justifiable shoot is a 'principle' shoot. There is no thing racist about it. But you have to admitt that it is interesting that things like this occur by Blacks (in much larger numbers, proportionally), than Caucasians. Unless someone can direct me to a video which shows a mob of Caucasians walking into a kwik-mart, and going to town on the beer cooler. And I am not taklinmg about some link to American History X (a whole other 'story'), where a whole bunch of Caucasians get together, and go crazy on a store.

All of this 'racism' BS is just that, BS. Take a look at FBI statistics as they break down race lines, then come back, and we can discuss the 'why's' of the Black community, such as economics, education, etc. Let's face it, there is a systemic issue within a community where a group of that size gathers together to collectively walk into a store, and take items without paying.

I am sure I am going to be called a racist. It's not as if I haven't been accused of being 'racist' by left-wingers, and right-wingers.

Another example:

[video=youtube;s4uvn8vOWr0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4uvn8vOWr0&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;B1KqSiRKS7Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1KqSiRKS7Q&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

stainless1911

Banned

Why exactly. You no these people throw around the n word to each other, and many times its a compliment, yet its probably a censored word on the forum, I dont know, Ive never used it here out of respect to those OCers and LEOs that are not deserving of such a term.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

I have never understood why it is necessary to keep an issue such as this a "race neutral" issue because it involves a black person, or a group of black persons.

Last edited: