• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mob of Thieves Swarms Las Vegas Convenience Store

Beretta92FSLady

There is no need for racial comments at all. Res ipsa loquitur.

Of course not, since the criminals in the video are absent race. Just as I am absent race, as well as every other thing such as, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, etc. I think part of the frustration with issues like this are that the 'race' in question is always presented, or made to be absent 'race' when activities like this occur. And we are supposed to act as if this is just an issue that has all to do with criminal activity, and none to do with 'race'.

Also, it is interesting how the video is said to speak for itself, and the implication of that type of statement is not equal to pointing out the individuals are black. This must be one of those implied comments about a 'race'. How convenient.

Last edited:

j4l

People should not be shot for beef jerky, nor pepsi. A justifiable shoot is a 'principle' shoot. There is no thing racist about it. But you have to admitt that it is interesting that things like this occur by Blacks (in much larger numbers, proportionally), than Caucasians. Unless someone can direct me to a video which shows a mob of Caucasians walking into a kwik-mart, and going to town on the beer cooler. And I am not taklinmg about some link to American History X (a whole other 'story'), where a whole bunch of Caucasians get together, and go crazy on a store.

All of this 'racism' BS is just that, BS. Take a look at FBI statistics as they break down race lines, then come back, and we can discuss the 'why's' of the Black community, such as economics, education, etc. Let's face it, there is a systemic issue within a community where a group of that size gathers together to collectively walk into a store, and take items without paying.

I am sure I am going to be called a racist. It's not as if I haven't been accused of being 'racist' by left-wingers, and right-wingers.

Another example:

[video=youtube;s4uvn8vOWr0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4uvn8vOWr0&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;B1KqSiRKS7Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1KqSiRKS7Q&feature=related[/video]

Bloody spot -on.
And racist am I? Im 1/2 Cherokee. Lol so there goes that debate, right off the bat.
Do I wear feathers on my head, run around with a tomahawk? Do I greet people with nifty things like "How" ? No. But nor do you see me going out of my way to live up to a "stereotype", or using that as a crutch of some kind.
Other ancestors are Scotts-Irish. Who came over as "indentured servants" -the "white" version of being slaves.

Should I tool around for the next 500 yrs with a chip on my shoulder,my hand out, and demanding that you avoid calling me anything?

The whole concept of "racism" is utterly silly. We're all mutts of some sort, at the end of the day. It's over-used , a cop -out.
If you keep handing people a crutch, and victimizing them over the silliest ****, they are going to continue to rely on that crutch long after their leg has healed. And they'll never learn to walk on their own.

Claytron

People should not be shot for beef jerky, nor pepsi. A justifiable shoot is a 'principle' shoot. There is no thing racist about it. But you have to admitt that it is interesting that things like this occur by Blacks (in much larger numbers, proportionally), than Caucasians. Unless someone can direct me to a video which shows a mob of Caucasians walking into a kwik-mart, and going to town on the beer cooler. And I am not taklinmg about some link to American History X (a whole other 'story'), where a whole bunch of Caucasians get together, and go crazy on a store.

All of this 'racism' BS is just that, BS. Take a look at FBI statistics as they break down race lines, then come back, and we can discuss the 'why's' of the Black community, such as economics, education, etc. Let's face it, there is a systemic issue within a community where a group of that size gathers together to collectively walk into a store, and take items without paying.

I am sure I am going to be called a racist. It's not as if I haven't been accused of being 'racist' by left-wingers, and right-wingers.

Another example:

[video=youtube;s4uvn8vOWr0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4uvn8vOWr0&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;B1KqSiRKS7Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1KqSiRKS7Q&feature=related[/video]

You believe that the media curtails to people who do NOT like guns and thus push mainly anti-gun material. You also know that there are endless supplies of worthless innacurate studies pertaining to guns and gun violence but you mention FBI stats and news footage regarding blacks and just take them as fact?

When it comes right down to it it doesnt matter if 90% of a single race of people were statistically criminals, cannibals or super genius's... If there is atleast one person of that race that isnt a criminal/cannibal/super genius that in my eyes that is obvious and blatant proof that a persons given physical birth race is not the deciding factor in who they become as a person. Its the environment, parents, family, friends and experiences that a person has as they grow, learn and mature that makes them who they are.

The majority of gay people are caucasian, but does that statistic really mean that white people are born to be gay? If not then why is it that because the majority of criminals (convicted criminals) are black that it IS because of their race?

I also believe that if you check the statistics, the majority of registered sex offenders are white males. I dont need statistics to tell me im not gay or im not a sex offender and im guessing that black people dont need statistics to tell them they arent a criminal.

stainless1911

Banned
The victim entitlement mentality has become a plague in and of itself, the progeny of old racism.

Most people who are screaming race nowadays are second third and fourth generations away from the real victims, and likewise for those accused of racism.

The other problem I see is with a particular race consistantly and actively doing things that promote and encourage racism instead of just trying to be American. For instance, focusing on the victim mentality, living up to the stereotypes through drug abuse, eubonics, having a comb stuck in the hair, or hair thats a full 2 feet in diameter, pants around the knees, and shaking the neighborhood with a car stereo for examples.

Like I have said many times, if you dont want to be called a certain thing, then dont act a certain way. Im not by default, a racist, I try to take people individually, but frankly, if the shoe fits.

rickc1962

Interesting how the people in this post trying to be subtle about their racism are also the people talking about shooting and killing a crowd of people because they took beef jerky and pepsi.

***If people make it where you commit a crime, you lose your life on either death row or dead the majority of these crimes WILL stop. ***

You do realize that we have something called the death penalty right? Doesnt seem to stop people from killing eachother so i think your logic is severely flawed.

You are right most states do have the death penalty, but not ALL states, the death penalty is not a deterrent because;

1, Most prisoners remain alive for up to 20 years before execution, and then,

2, The aclu and others anti American groups will spend thousands to keep the sidewinders alive, and then and only then, if they are put to death, its like a scene out if Soylent Green, the are put on a table with a glass of wine, pretty music, a needle placed in their arm, and they just fall asleep, so sweet!

And the whole time their in prison, they have color cable TV, a rec room beater then the YMCA, and now they have computers with Internet.

If bad guys thought they could get shot committing a crime, any crime, most would stop, but not all, them that still commit crimes and git caught depending on the crime, Rape, Murder, Child anything. within 90 days you have a jury trial, if convicted you have 120 days for appeal, if still found guilty, within 30 days they take you to the county courthouse lawn, walk you up the stairs put a Cowboy necktie around your neck and hang you til your dead. 10 months that's fair.

I don't care if women faint, anti death groups protest, it hurts like hell, or your head pops off, let everyone that wants to watch do so.

For non capital crimes, chain them together, make them plant flowers in the desert, pickup trash on all highways, make big rocks into sand with hammers, etc...etc... NO TV, rec rooms, Internet, conjugal visits, and the work week sould be six days a week, starting at 6 AM till 6 PM, Sunday is the Lords day, start at 5 years, and go up to 20 years.

I believe 95 percent of crimes would stop, but right now there is no real deterrent, and a majority of cons say they fell at home in prison, and a large number of them will commit a crime upon release just so they can go back " home ".

Beretta92FSLady

You believe that the media curtails to people who do NOT like guns and thus push mainly anti-gun material. You also know that there are endless supplies of worthless innacurate studies pertaining to guns and gun violence but you mention FBI stats and news footage regarding blacks and just take them as fact?

The videos appear to be genuine. Do you know some thing that I don't? Are you claiming that FBI statistics are inaccurate, or skewed to favor one group of people over another?

When it comes right down to it it doesnt matter if 90% of a single race of people were statistically criminals, cannibals or super genius's... If there is atleast one person of that race that isnt a criminal/cannibal/super genius that in my eyes that is obvious and blatant proof that a persons given physical birth race is not the deciding factor in who they become as a person. Its the environment, parents, family, friends and experiences that a person has as they grow, learn and mature that makes them who they are.

You can hold that view. Gender, race, as well as other attributes of a person do play a role in determining the end result - an individual. The latter part of the response does play a role. Let's go a bit deeper, and you will realize that the Negro male is likely going to be born to at least one Negro parent, unless they have issue with skin pigment. And the result of being born to Negro parents is that it is more likely than not the Negro male will be born into poverty, live in a poor neighborhood, and recieve a substandard education.

The majority of gay people are caucasian, but does that statistic really mean that white people are born to be gay? If not then why is it that because the majority of criminals (convicted criminals) are black that it IS because of their race?

There are other factors that come into play with regard to gay people, and their race. Caucasian gay males do not have the social disparity that the Negro gay male does. The Negro gay male is not only Negro, but he is also gay. The Negro community is much more uneasy with the gay issue than the caucasian community. The reason is that the Negro community has to deal with the fact that they are already Negro, and to be gay on top of it. Statistically there are likely just as many Negro gay males as there are Caucasian (proportionally). It's just that the disparity of race clouds the gay issue in the Negro community. A huge issue in the Negro community is males that are termed as being on the "down low." Being gay in the Negro community comes with a greater stigma than in the Caucasian community.

(I am using the term 'Negro' because when I reference 'white' as Caucasian, it only makes sense to refer to 'black' as Negro.)

I also believe that if you check the statistics, the majority of registered sex offenders are white males. I dont need statistics to tell me im not gay or im not a sex offender and im guessing that black people dont need statistics to tell them they arent a criminal

This little jewel is always brought up. I call what you just did a diversion tactic - don't worry, it is common. Yes, they are Caucasian males. But, you see, pointing a statistical reality like that would not be met with an accusation of 'racism'.

Just because statistically Negro males commit crimes in greater number to their population than Caucasian males does not make all Negro males criminals, but it does, and should shed light on what might be a much deeper issue - communal, social, educational, etc. - and yes, 'race', in this case, does play a role, maybe not directly as criminal activity related to black skin, but rather, criminal activity as related to the social arena the Negro male finds himself born into.

Sorry, the same does not apply to sex offenders. A 40 year old male being attracted to a 10 year old girl is an orientation; albeit a 'morally' unacceptable one. The reason I point out that 'it' is an orientation is because it is not treatable. That is why sex offenders are beginning to receive some type of life sentence, and not released. You can not change the orientation of individuals. If you are a chubby chaser, you can't change your attraction to liking skinny women. That is all it is. Well, it is worthy of exectution, IMO. Then again, I am gay, and there are people who believe I should be executed. These things are moral constructs, that's it.

If we are talking about the morality of types of criminal activities there might be a basis for comparison, but it would be thin.

Last edited:

stainless1911

Banned
Theres no reason or point in giving anyone more than 5 years for anything in the spirit of correction, it does nothing to correct at that point. If there is a threat to others within society, then they should not be out. From Repeated DUIs to molesters and murderers.

Beretta92FSLady

Theres no reason or point in giving anyone more than 5 years for anything in the spirit of correction, it does nothing to correct at that point. If there is a threat to others within society, then they should not be out. From Repeated DUIs to molesters and murderers.

Agreed. It makes no sense putting someone away for twenty years. That degree of institutionalization render the person dependent completely on the institution. If a crime is that significant than they should figure out another way of dealing with crimes which require so many years of imprisonment, such as, imprisonment for life.

Last edited:

zack991

You are right most states do have the death penalty, but not ALL states, the death penalty is not a deterrent because;

1, Most prisoners remain alive for up to 20 years before execution, and then,

2, The aclu and others anti American groups will spend thousands to keep the sidewinders alive, and then and only then, if they are put to death, its like a scene out if Soylent Green, the are put on a table with a glass of wine, pretty music, a needle placed in their arm, and they just fall asleep, so sweet!

And the whole time their in prison, they have color cable TV, a rec room beater then the YMCA, and now they have computers with Internet.

If bad guys thought they could get shot committing a crime, any crime, most would stop, but not all, them that still commit crimes and git caught depending on the crime, Rape, Murder, Child anything. within 90 days you have a jury trial, if convicted you have 120 days for appeal, if still found guilty, within 30 days they take you to the county courthouse lawn, walk you up the stairs put a Cowboy necktie around your neck and hang you til your dead. 10 months that's fair.

I don't care if women faint, anti death groups protest, it hurts like hell, or your head pops off, let everyone that wants to watch do so.

For non capital crimes, chain them together, make them plant flowers in the desert, pickup trash on all highways, make big rocks into sand with hammers, etc...etc... NO TV, rec rooms, Internet, conjugal visits, and the work week sould be six days a week, starting at 6 AM till 6 PM, Sunday is the Lords day, start at 5 years, and go up to 20 years.

I believe 95 percent of crimes would stop, but right now there is no real deterrent, and a majority of cons say they fell at home in prison, and a large number of them will commit a crime upon release just so they can go back " home ".

Could not have said it better myself. That and I just got spending mother’s day with the family. Jails are more like a resort than a place for criminals to do their time. I never understand the multi life sentence. If their crime was so bad that it deserved that they spend their life in jail toss them on death row. Death sentience's take excessively too long to go through, there needs to put a 4 year cap on the time a person can be on death row not no 15-20 years. Any prisoner that is not in due to a violent crime should have the chance on learning a marketable skill that they can use when they do get out.

Last edited:

stainless1911

Banned
Im not into spoiling prisoners, but they do need access to things to do that maintain and promote physical and mental health. Most of the people there are going to be released, they will need to be healthy to be successful. You cant drop someone in a small cold dark wet hole in silence for 5 years and expect them to be able to function when they get out.

Claytron

The videos appear to be genuine. Do you know some thing that I don't? Are you claiming that FBI statistics are inaccurate, or skewed to favor one group of people over another?

You can hold that view. Gender, race, as well as other attributes of a person do play a role in determining the end result - an individual. The latter part of the response does play a role. Let's go a bit deeper, and you will realize that the Negro male is likely going to be born to at least one Negro parent, unless they have issue with skin pigment. And the result of being born to Negro parents is that it is more likely than not the Negro male will be born into poverty, live in a poor neighborhood, and recieve a substandard education.

There are other factors that come into play with regard to gay people, and their race. Caucasian gay males do not have the social disparity that the Negro gay male does. The Negro gay male is not only Negro, but he is also gay. The Negro community is much more uneasy with the gay issue than the caucasian community. The reason is that the Negro community has to deal with the fact that they are already Negro, and to be gay on top of it. Statistically there are likely just as many Negro gay males as there are Caucasian (proportionally). It's just that the disparity of race clouds the gay issue in the Negro community. A huge issue in the Negro community is males that are termed as being on the "down low." Being gay in the Negro community comes with a greater stigma than in the Caucasian community.

(I am using the term 'Negro' because when I reference 'white' as Caucasian, it only makes sense to refer to 'black' as Negro.)

This little jewel is always brought up. I call what you just did a diversion tactic - don't worry, it is common. Yes, they are Caucasian males. But, you see, pointing a statistical reality like that would not be met with an accusation of 'racism'.

Just because statistically Negro males commit crimes in greater number to their population than Caucasian males does not make all Negro males criminals, but it does, and should shed light on what might be a much deeper issue - communal, social, educational, etc. - and yes, 'race', in this case, does play a role, maybe not directly as criminal activity related to black skin, but rather, criminal activity as related to the social arena the Negro male finds himself born into.

Sorry, the same does not apply to sex offenders. A 40 year old male being attracted to a 10 year old girl is an orientation; albeit a 'morally' unacceptable one. The reason I point out that 'it' is an orientation is because it is not treatable. That is why sex offenders are beginning to receive some type of life sentence, and not released. You can not change the orientation of individuals. If you are a chubby chaser, you can't change your attraction to liking skinny women. That is all it is. Well, it is worthy of exectution, IMO. Then again, I am gay, and there are people who believe I should be executed. These things are moral constructs, that's it.

If we are talking about the morality of types of criminal activities there might be a basis for comparison, but it would be thin.

So sex offenders who are attracted to little girls are born with some trait that makes them attracted to them? I dont agree with that in any way, please give me some kind of cite for that because that sounds like complete hogwash. Even if it were true then why do you even bring it up, it only solidifies my assertion that the white race is a race of pedophiles BECAUSE most pedophiles ARE white, the same way that the black race is prone to criminalize BECAUSE they ARE black. You say that having an "orientation" isnt treatable... but are you claiming that being black IS treatable?

If you are a "chubby chaser" then you most liekly developed that obsession or desire from the result of different people/events in your life, not because your genetics inclined you towards them, the same way that a black persons genetics does not incline them towards crime. You kind of prove my point when you say that black people grow up in a certain "social area". You are agreeing that its the environment and the people in it. When you say race what you are really referring to the environment and experiences and person OF that race would typically experience, which is much, MUCH different than claiming that someone is born that way.

You believe that people are born pedophiles and born gay and i dont truly believe that to be the case. I have absolutely nothing against gay people and i dont mean offense to anyone who is gay and who does feel that they were born that way.

You made a comment about statistics shedding light on communal, social and educational problems..... then you also included 'race' but didnt explain why. WHY is it about race. WHAT is it about race. What is it that is actually genetically different from blacks and whites that makes you bring up the word race? You made sense with your remark about education, community and social systems but then you said race also is a factor yet you dont explain why.... the reason is you had already explained it a second before. Education, opportunity and social structures are things that affect a person.

An entire race is either genetically inclined towards behavior from BIRTH or it isnt. Anything they 20 years down the line cannot be calculated correctly because they have been influenced by everything around them.

Were you gay at 4 years old? I honestly cant say i was straight at 4 years old, i had no inclination toward one side or the other. I was a child who did not know of such things. Do black people know they are criminals at age 4? Does a black persons parent know that their child is a criminal at a certain age because of certain behavior?

Most crimes are performed by blacks. Blacks are born criminals.
Most homosexual acts are performed by whites. Whites are born homosexuals.
Most piles of crap at the park are from dogs. Dogs are born public defecators.

zack991

Im not into spoiling prisoners, but they do need access to things to do that maintain and promote physical and mental health. Most of the people there are going to be released, they will need to be healthy to be successful. You cant drop someone in a small cold dark wet hole in silence for 5 years and expect them to be able to function when they get out.

I am not saying they need to be dropped in the hole,but many prisoners can look forward to three healthy meals a day, weight rooms, tennis courts, baseball, a retail store, television, movies, internet access, mail, and a host of other privileges which a lot of Americans outside prison may never have access. Some federal prisons also have a baseball team, tennis courts, a track, football, and basketball teams. You are given the choice and can do any or all of them. Free of course since the tax payer is paying for everything. What about other countries? The legal systems differ a bit. Some countries while abolishing the death penalty, they do not cater to the comfort of the criminal. Prisons are a harsh environment that will give the prisoner a reason not to want to return. Crime rate in a lot of these countries are also lower for that fact. Strict laws and punishments have and do affect the crime rate.

While some people view this as a horrible condition for prisoners citing human rights, we must remember that criminals made the choice for the lifestyle they live. Yes human rights are important. Yes it is important to make sure we convict the right person for the crime. After that though, punishment needs to happen. They took away other people's human rights when they committed that murder, rape, robbery, or other criminal offense.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

So sex offenders who are attracted to little girls are born with some trait that makes them attracted to them? I dont agree with that in any way, please give me some kind of cite for that because that sounds like complete hogwash. Even if it were true then why do you even bring it up, it only solidifies my assertion that the white race is a race of pedophiles BECAUSE most pedophiles ARE white, the same way that the black race is prone to criminalize BECAUSE they ARE black. You say that having an "orientation" isnt treatable... but are you claiming that being black IS treatable?

Ok, if you want to believe that Caucasians are child molesters, and Negros are criminals, there is nothing I can do or say about it.

I also stated that comparing the pedophile issue, and the criminal issue, and how it relates to 'race' are not comparable. They are two separate issues, and the only thing that they share are that they are both deemed what they are through moral constructs.

Orientation is not treatable. Unless you have some documentation that you can refer me to that shows orientation is treatable. Please, link me up documentation where a heterosexual male was 'treated', and is now totally digging other dudes. Also, could you please explain to me how the vast majority of gay people have been raised by heterosexuals, and managed to be...gay? How do you explain that? Homosexuality is not a new thing to the human species, and is not unique to the human species.

If you are a "chubby chaser" then you most liekly developed that obsession or desire from the result of different people/events in your life, not because your genetics inclined you towards them, the same way that a black persons genetics does not incline them towards crime. You kind of prove my point when you say that black people grow up in a certain "social area". You are agreeing that its the environment and the people in it. When you say race what you are really referring to the environment and experiences and person OF that race would typically experience, which is much, MUCH different than claiming that someone is born that way.
So in order to be attracted to chubby people you have developed an obsession? Interesting. You are attempting to refute a persons innate orientation to some thing. Refute it. Explain. Clear things up for me.

Color of skin, and inclination to some thing are two different things. Although, I should say, color of skin, and other characteristics indicate breeding.

The 'race' of the person is a product of their parents, and the parents before them. I stated there is no direct connection between the blackness of the Negro male, and his social status, other than the Negro was enslaved in America for a period of time. Negro Americans as slaves was much more convenient because the color of the skin made it clear who was a slave, and who was not.

You believe that people are born pedophiles and born gay and i dont truly believe that to be the case. I have absolutely nothing against gay people and i dont mean offense to anyone who is gay and who does feel that they were born that way.
You don't have to believe it to be the case. So, I am guessing you are heterosexual? Ok, then who taught you to be heterosexual? Since you are asserting that a person can not be born gay, neither can a person be born heterosexual. Heterosexuality, and homosexuality are either innate, or they are a construct, you can choose which.

You made a comment about statistics shedding light on communal, social and educational problems..... then you also included 'race' but didnt explain why. WHY is it about race. WHAT is it about race. What is it that is actually genetically different from blacks and whites that makes you bring up the word race? You made sense with your remark about education, community and social systems but then you said race also is a factor yet you dont explain why.... the reason is you had already explained it a second before. Education, opportunity and social structures are things that affect a person.
Are you asserting that Negro Americans receive the same quality of education as Caucasian Americans? Are you asserting that Negro majority schools, and Caucasian majority schools receive the same quality of education?

An entire race is either genetically inclined towards behavior from BIRTH or it isnt. Anything they 20 years down the line cannot be calculated correctly because they have been influenced by everything around them.
Ok, then it is, but it isn't - somewhere in the middle. To act as if genetics has no thing to do with the "end result' is rather narrow don't you think?

Were you gay at 4 years old? I honestly cant say i was straight at 4 years old, i had no inclination toward one side or the other. I was a child who did not know of such things. Do black people know they are criminals at age 4? Does a black persons parent know that their child is a criminal at a certain age because of certain behavior?
Then by this reasoning you could be turned into a gay male, and like having sex with other males? Ok. So everyday you choose to be heterosexual, you choose to be attracted to females (I am guessing you are male).

Most crimes are performed by blacks. Blacks are born criminals.
Most homosexual acts are performed by whites. Whites are born homosexuals.
Most piles of crap at the park are from dogs. Dogs are born public defecators.
You make sense in your own way.

Last edited:

sharkey

"keep reactions and comments race neutral."

Not to be mean,but..why?
It is what it is. It is who it is.Not even remotely debatable.
One couldnt even call it stereotyping or "alleged".
Man up, and stop caving in to guilt and trying to be "polite". Regardless of whichever race/color/ethnic/religion or whatever does such a thing.

The whole political-correct nonsense has gone way past out of hand,hence-what you see on the vid.

Somehow I knew I would regret posting this video.

Every time there is a video linked on this website that shows a black mob doing something illegal people respond like black people are the only ones that commit crimes.

I judge people based on their actions, as should we all. The people referenced in the video are horrible people, there is no doubt as to that.

Anytime you see a large group of people committing a crime, or just hanging out, they are likely to be monoracial. Polyracial groups are not the norm in any facet of society.

My intent was to focus on the crime, not the race. I am far from polite.

[video=youtube;6pcRpyRnSnc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pcRpyRnSnc[/video]

[video=youtube;LMSPnlBHOog]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMSPnlBHOog&playnext=1&list=PL23A972E735D7AC85[/video]

Beretta92FSLady

Thank you for balancing the equation out. The last video is from Kentucky, freaking southerners. These videos, and the outcomes in the cases of the individuals being assaulted is a great example of how social inequity plays out by the mere presence of 'race'. The Negro man is arrested, and the Negro woman is kicked out of school...for what!

Last edited:

sharkey

that would be a lot easier to do if that group of thieves had some white or asian faces mixed in. I only saw one color.

Next time we see thieves using guns but no knifes or bats let's remember that the cause of the crime is guns.

******* hypocrites.