• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A picture is worth 1000 words...

Hendu024

Scary. Downright scary.

"You really have the right to run over them with your car. That's really what the constitution says." WHAT???

Run him over and then kick the gun out of his holster??

Wow.

Marco

Well, if this guy ends up dead someone has an affirmative defense already waiting for them.

tcmech

People like this keep me motivated to stay armed and alert.

MKEgal

IIRC, that Campbell guy is in Michigan. Check out the MI forum for a festival last summer, where the guy was making such threats that many people called the FBI... who visited him, and he toned down his threats a little bit.

If that video really was made so recently, the FBI needs to "visit" him again, & maybe give him a little vacation in a secure & padded room so he can't hurt anyone.
He's completely unhinged.

Every gun owner is responsible for all crime.
The criminals who commit the various crimes aren't responsible, just the people who were victims of crime & had their property stolen by criminals, then used in other crimes.
Or, by his "logic", everyone who owns a gun for any reason at all is responsible for crime, even if they keep their tools locked up & can account for every one.
If that makes perfect sense, you should be in a padded, locked cell.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
The guy sounds like the staple broke while he was crossing a barb wire fence.
Why would anyone take this idiot seriously?

ryanburbridge

I have watched a few of this guys vids. I think he is a gun nut trying to make the anti gun nuts look bad. I think some of his stuff is funny. But mostly sick.

"If squirt guns are outlawed, only outlaw squirts will have guns!"

James Taranto

va_tazdad

Only in California

And people wonder why California is also called "the Land of Fruits and Nuts"?

Is this wacko really allowed to walk the streets or worse yet drive?

He is a prime example of just why you should carry at all times!

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
I have watched a few of this guys vids. I think he is a gun nut trying to make the anti gun nuts look bad. I think some of his stuff is funny. But mostly sick.

"If squirt guns are outlawed, only outlaw squirts will have guns!"

James Taranto

Funny? He's not trying to be funny, he believes what he says. See his other posts on other topics. He is mentally ill and has stated he is on medications for mental illness. As Deputy Barney Fife (Andy Griffith Show) said, "He's a nut."

EXTREMEOPS1

Campaign Veteran
As we are all able to make ready our weapons

.....in less than 2 seconds if you are aware of your surroundings it shouldn't be too hard to identify this wannabee "assasin" react quickly to the threat.........like the "we have all been threatened" lets all get CCWs classic!!