• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Puyallup Gun Show May 14-15

Deleted_User

I haven't seen a thread on this yet. I just looked on the WAC website and the show is apparently next weekend. Anybody going?

Trigger Dr

If memory serves me correctly, Deros will have 2-3 tables, the OC Table will be set up, I will have a table and there will be one more table set up for a total of SIX (6) all together. Yes we will have a presence at the WAC show.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Yes, I know. This is a very busy time for me, unfortunately. I just transferred to a new squadron, I had knee surgery in March, step-daughter is getting knee surgery in two weeks, finally looking to move to Stanwood so my wife of one year and I can live together..... excuses, excuses, excuses. I think Deros and I are going to get together on the 20th, though, when I am at Seattle Children's Hospital for daughter's knee surgery.

Soon then my friend, soon.... the 20th is the day we are leaving for the camp out as well...

Deleted_User

I will be there as I got a 6 table block.
1 for OCDO
3 for Deros
1 for Trigger Dr
1 for Washington Guns

Is this the show Jim is bringing artwork? OH I am so there with family. My Mom and Dad have been wanting to see his work.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
It's an AMT Backup .380 . We figured on just getting a cheap generic one for $10.

I'll bring them all, if one works, its yours...

Most are generic & nylon. One is suede leather and fits a small revolver. If none of these work, I did this for a .380. The "Broken Gun" table folks sell generic leather holsters, I bought one, then took it to the leather guy and had him stitch it to "fit" the pistol. Total cost was about $16.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
The show doesn't officially open till 8am. Is anyone interested in a pre-show breakfast meet at Jason's about 6:30 ?

Located at the at the 512 / Meridian exit

Jasons
1402 South Meridian
Puyallup, WA 98371-6905

Last edited: