• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What? You bought more ammo?

theoicarry

I was sent to a couple of stores on errands! Walked by the ammo section and could not resist. My wife (best friend) reads the receipt and said, ( you bought more ammo?) I said (yes dear). It got quiet. And then she said ( Oh! is that for my gun?) I said (yes dear) It got quiet, and then I said SO It is OK if this is YOUR ammo?
She said, I was hoping you did not pick up on that.
40 plus years of love. Would not trade this for one moment.
Gotta laugh.

apierce918

I bought a Ruger SP101 for my wife without her knowing... her initial reaction was pretty poor, after she knew it was for her... it got better. So when in doubt, always say its for "her"

bluehighways

That's pretty funny stuff. I too purchased a new revolver some time ago and didn't tell wifey. When she saw it I got 'the look'. Then when I presented it to her as her new gun she was all smiles.

nevinsb

It's kind of hard to disappoint your wife when you're single... just saying.