Thread: Dogs & Guns

Dogs & Guns

Recently I helped a lady in our church move out of her apartment that appeared to be “the projects” if you know what I mean. Beforehand I had decided not to OC because I felt that my P345 would just get in the way. Anyways, during the many trips up and down the stairs we ran into a family with a Pit Bull. It seemed like a good natured dog and it didn’t bother any of us. However… the next day he bit the lady, whom we were helping, in the face ripping open her lip.
    I am new to OC and asking the question; if that were to happen while I was armed, and I decided to take down the attacking dog, what kind of situation would I be facing later on after discharging?

I'd add that since local, federal, and state law allows one to take the life of a human who is threatening life or limb, taking the life of a dog who is doing worse is fully covered.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by Plasterman View Post
    I am new to OC and asking the question; if that were to happen while I was armed, and I decided to take down the attacking dog, what kind of situation would I be facing later on after discharging?
    a messy one