Thread: When all else fails.....use the race card?

When all else fails.....use the race card? (correct link)

Last edited by BrewTownBagger; 05-09-2011 at 08:29 AM. Reason: had the wrong link posted

I guess I missed something. All I see is an article of the "accomplishments" of an author and low level politician.
    IF YOU WANT TO BURN OUR AMERICAN FLAG, PLEASE WRAP YOURSELF UP IN IT FIRST...

I had the wrong link up, look again

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

This does raise a question...

Ok, as I have been appraoched by all in different locations....(not related to color)...

1.) A well dressed perosn approaches you with questions about the fact that your carrying and expresses and interest in learning more... I give them either a card or brochure and answer all there questions...

2.) A kind of ok dressed person (but with a sorta minimal thug look = thug wannabe) apporaches with questions and POLITELY asks questons and is interested in learning more, I still will talk to them and based on the discussion I might give them a card or brochure...

3.) A thug looking, neck tattooed, pants down to his knees kinda person approaches me with questions, I just basically say that it is legal and I carry for my own protection and leave it at that...

As most here claim to be (or actually are) NOT predjudice, I guess maybe per above, I might be a little predjudice based on appearance alone.... but maybe that is a good thing...????

Thoughts...??

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTownBagger View Post
    WOW, just skimmed it. I guess that is par for the course considering most gun control laws are racist in origin.

Edit:
    Just read it all the way. Seems it was just a bad apple posting, we got some of those on our side too.
    Last edited by Jason in WI; 05-09-2011 at 11:19 AM.