• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Snowboarding or Skiing Carry

DCKilla

How would you carry while snowboarding or skiing? I never thought about that. Hints? Suggestions?

eye95

Just don't forget to pack your chute.

[video=youtube;RaEU_A405zA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaEU_A405zA[/video]

Last edited:

DCKilla

I was thinking of heading to Mt. Baker this past winter and OC for my last few runs. A pic opportunity, I just never got the chance to get up there.
My wife and I love Baker. My board sits in the corner until we move back.:cry:

I was thinking a thigh rig will do the trick. On your face or on your back is basicly how it works for snowboarders when falling. That might leave the pistol out of the way most of the time.

sudden valley gunner

My wife and I love Baker. My board sits in the corner until we move back.:cry:

I was thinking a thigh rig will do the trick. On your face or on your back is basicly how it works for snowboarders when falling. That might leave the pistol out of the way most of the time.

Yea Baker is awesome and I don't live too far:lol:

Due to money and injuries it has been a few years since I have able to make it up there though.

Thigh rig would also work best with the snow gear you wear. If you make it back we should make a trip up this coming winter. Skiingforlife is always up to head up there too.

Being a national forest they follow state law, although I am thinking that since the lifts are operated on a license they might ban you from riding that day if they see you carrying. I was thinking a couple of 3:00 PM runs....you know what I mean....chair 8.